new to alli

jindal

Hi I've started alli today. They say I need 1800 calories per day and 19 g fat with each meal. I am 13 stone now. Lost weight with LL and sure slim and put it all back on after hysterectomy.

I am confused because I follow weight watchers from my previous booklet and I never eat more than 1400 cal a day and still don't loose weight. Also I am vegetarian. Could you please tell what to eat in the mornings? I love my porridge, weetabix or toast with marmalade for breakfast. But these dont match with 19 gm fat for one meal.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanx in advance to all lovely people on this forum.

XXXX
JINDAL

i am on alli, the amount of fat it states isnt an amount to eat, it is an amount to not go over as if you do you may find yourself having diarhea. I rarely eat fat but take them with whichever meals contain even a small amount, as following slimming world i don't eat much fat.
sure it states dont go over 15grams of fat per meal. i had one with 17 grams- BIG mistake!
they really working ive lost 8 pound in 4 weeks, whcih i'm happy about :)

Thanks Lucky89 for all the info. I am following weight watchers on my own. This forum is really quiet.

XXXX
jindal

you take one with every meal. but i rarely take 3 a day tbh as is rare all meals contain fat and i don't want to take so much may get vcaught out with needing toilet :S
so usually one with lunch and dinner, works really good. know it sounds nasty but is actually good to see the fat coming out of you, then u knwo it works, took say 2 weeks to start working properly on me i think. your welcome any other questions feel free to ask.
yea i dotn attend slimming world, also following that on my own. when on green days i rarely take alli as is no fat but then on red days when eating lots of meat i take 3 capsules a day and feels great :)

Back