new to atkins...breastfeeding mummy

Leeanne910

Gold Member
Well im not that new i did try 10 yrs ago...well everyplan i do lately i cant stick to so i need an all round change. Me and my partner are going to start it tomorrow..no if no buts the flubber has to go!

Im currently nursing my 4 month old. I emailed atkins to.see if i can do the plan and they said i can but start at phase 3....wish me luck!

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 7lbs... 43lbs to go!!

Good info to know that you can still breastfeed. My little girl is due in august and I didn't know that you could just go onto a certain phase but knew that you couldn't start at the lower carb level. I need to read my book again. I've loaned it out whilst pregnant and although always planning to come back (although thought after breastfeeding) I have kind of forgotten quite a bit. I love atkins though! Good luck with your losses x

Hello Leeanne.

Just popped in to say hello, I hope you are doing well. ;)

Hiiii yea am doin ok...heat doin me in. Caved today had some bread :( really wanted it...didnt enjoy it.... Totm.came today (weird as im on a pill so i dont get totm and breastfeeding) so think thats why cravings hit me :(

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 7lbs... 43lbs to go!!

Back