New To Cambridge Diet

Hey Pink i'm sure you will get to day 8 you've just got to be positive. Keep telling yourself that you can do it. I know the first few days are hard but it really IS worth it. I haven't had a weigh in yet but i can feel the weight dropping off. You don't get these sorts of results on conventional diets. You can cut your dieting time down by loads if you just stick with it. Good luck! *hugs*

im having truoble drinking enough water iv probably only done a litre all day but just gettin ready to go out will drink enuf water whikst im out i reckon x

Hi there. I'm on day 4 of SS and although I'm in ketosis according to the ketostix I'm really hungry. Does anyone have any advice? I have previously done LL and don't remember being this hungry. I'm wondering if I would be better off doing the 790 plan? Good luck to all.

was just about to stuff my face with loads of toast but just went and tried somethin on and it dont fit so im gona stick at it :) xxx

Ooooh i know its tough hun but stick with it. Drink loads of water and find something else to do, have a long, hot bath, paint your toenails, anything to stop you from eating. You CAN get through it. *hugs*

Hello and welcome to you all... both to the wonderful world of Minis and to the rollercoaster that is CD. It really is worth it and you will be transformed in no time.

Georgie
x

SS is sole source - when you are just on three or four shakes a day. Try to stick with it because I really, really struggled for the first 6 days, but it really has got a bit easier. When you see the weight coming off it makes it all worthwhile.

so iv been out tonight to a club, drunk pints of ice water all night and my friends all got take away after, i found that very hard but i just asked them if i could smell it and it made me feel better lol. had a cheese and brocolli soup when i got in, wasnt bad but tasted better. come on people need more support to get me thru day 2 xxx

Hey you guys..... Firstly big congrats for joining the CD it really is the best decision!.... now as for support..... I got through my first few weeks by having "ME" time when I was about to give in.... Take a nice glass of sparkling water... run yourself a nice bath... grab a book and by the time you are out you are not only relaxed but food is no longer a thought.... Drink as much water as possible.... remember some 70% of hunger pangs that we feel are actually dehydration pangs.... next time you are hungry re programme your mind and say to yourself "I am not hungry I just need some water!" If you truely believe it then you will feel fine!!!

xxxx

You can do it Sam.....try and have a rest hunxx take a couple of pills and drink water...

Just remind yourself why you are doing this, just get through the next day or two and you will feel loads better.
I'm here for you, whenever it gets tough.xx

Back