New To Cambridge Diet

how do i work out my weight in pounds so i can mke one of those tickers x

14lbs in a stone...so multiply your stones x 14 to get lbs then add to lbs....

sounds to complicated to me lol. my other sister is now cooking my fav meal, spag bog, im so tempted :( just waiting for the water to heat up and im gona have a bath, just had a chicken and mushroom soup x

Hi, I'm at the end of day two but I don't seem to be suffering like you are (yet!). I have been very busy today and I have drunk gallons of water. I am also taking tablets as soon as I can feel a headache coming on. I don't feel as hungry now as I did earlier but I am realising how much dealing with the habit of putting something in my mouth just because its there is going to be the real battleground. And I am missing my cup of tea. Can't stand black tea or coffee.

I'm going to lay in the bath soon too.
x

i know but the spag bog smells so nice :( might go out tonight, get my mind off food, i done well last night just drank water all night but i want much fun lol

Think of all the oil in it.......pick an outfit that you want to get into and keep that in your mind....it will be worth it..

had a nice bath, feel alotm ore relaxed now, just gona go out now for a little while, dont worry im sticking to the water. leave me some new threads to read for when i get home xxx

Well done so far for sticking to it PinkMantha, the first few days aren't easy but it'll be VERY soon that you start to see and feel the benefits of the diet. It really is worth sticking to it and you will start to feel GREAT :) Keep up the good willpower you're showing!

Have a look at the Inspiration Slide show (on the blue bar at the top) if you think you are going to slip. 10 mins looking at that and it makes me thing "OMG I can do this!" Then temptation goes away.

Keep going, you can do it :D

Hiya new people well done for getting through the first few days, these are the hardest i promise and the results will be amazing on the scales!!!! Hope you're staying strong xxx

hey everyone just got in from my night out, another night drinking just ice water. i got the usual tonight"i didnt no u were pregnant" grr, it makes me so angry, all thoughts i had of quittin have now gone coz im not gona be the girl who looks pregnant no more! im gona be slim and sexy and that boy that im in love with is soooooooo gona want me. its 12.45am and im just havin my last shake naughty i know but i didnt get up till like 4 this afternoon so i didnt have enough time to have all 3 before i went out xxx

Back