New to Cambridge Diet

JulyBride

I am starting on the Cambridge Diet tomorrow. I am also getting married in 13 weeks - could I lose 3 stones in this time with no breaks from the diet? If I start at 13.5 stones what could I get to for the 19th July? I know there are no definites but an estimate would be great!

Thanks xx

I am starting on the Cambridge Diet tomorrow. I am also getting married in 13 weeks - could I lose 3 stones in this time with no breaks from the diet? If I start at 13.5 stones what could I get to for the 19th July? I know there are no definites but an estimate would be great!

Thanks xx

hiya - and WELCOME :D

Cambridge losses are usually a stone a month (4 weeks)...so 3 stone would take you 12 weeks.....sounds like you could do it :D

GO FOR IT !!!!!

Debz xx

Thanks Debz!!

I CAN and WILL do it!!! :D:D:D

you WILL !!!! .....keep us posted with your progress.......

good luck with day 1 :)

first few days are the worst.....if you can get to day 4, you'll be fine ! and remember to measure thise inches......sometimes they tell a more positive story then those pesky scales.....:rolleyes:

love

Debz xx

i lost 3 stone in 11 weeks so go for it!!!
xxx

JulyBride, it really is possible.
I never dreamt i would stick to this diet for so long but the results are soooo motivating.
It has helped loads having a goal, i have a holiday with other couples (inc skinny girlfriends) on July 4th so MUST lose weight.
You have a great target, your wedding! This is enough to keep you going when things get tough.
Feel free to have a read of my diary and you will see that the tough times are far outweighed by the good. I have been buzzing for 90% of the past 11 weeks!
Good luck and if you stick to the plan (as much as poss lol) the weight will come off fast.
xxxxx

Yeah, go 4 it JulyBride, just beware of ure dress and it still fitting u. Im a florist, and have had one of my brides try her dress on a week b4 and it b far 2 big, so make sure u make ure dressmaker aware ure on a diet, and such a quick results diet aswell. Hope ive helped, not paniced! x x x x

hi and welcome..... im starting tomorrow too :D

i think that you can do it. i started CD on the 27th feb and am now coming towards the end of my 8th week. weigh in tomorrow. and have lost over 2 stone already. probably well over 2st 7lb by tomorrow.

mind doing it right up to your wedding wouldn't really give the dress fitters much chance to alter your dress.

Good luck! xx

Back