New to Cambridge Weight Plan

This is my 12 post!!!... I'm having my black tea wondering whether to have a shake or not!!. I'm still on a roll but am really weak n my husband had the scales out so I stupidly got on them n I've only lost 2 lb since Monday!!!!! V disappointed I've been 100% !!!!. I'm not going near them again!!. Hope everyone is doing well x

This is my 12 post!!!... I'm having my black tea wondering whether to have a shake or not!!. I'm still on a roll but am really weak n my husband had the scales out so I stupidly got on them n I've only lost 2 lb since Monday!!!!! V disappointed I've been 100% !!!!. I'm not going near them again!!. Hope everyone is doing well x

Well done!! its 12 and still going strong......keep it up.....forget the scales its all going to happen from today onwards once we get into ketosis ..and did you use your scales ot the consultants? I am determined only to weigh once a week...My mouth tastes DISGUSTING...Im just off to get a soup uuurggghh but I will spend time mixing it well... and I keep the diet cokes secret from consultant as I know its bad and could interfere and really dont want the lecture..lol... but without them I would surely die....Last time I lost in a big way when I did it properly drinking the coke didnt effect my weight loss or anything...I was still on a par with others..

I expect an update at 3 to say you are still having a good day...We are going to put those skinny girlies in the shadows..

Yes still being good!!!!. I can't wait for today to finish!!. I've had so much water today so that's a good thing!. I'll report back after dinner time!! X

Good Girl.... I had a porridge at lunch.. I cant wait either, I cant stop yawning..I did manage to put that tracker thing on but still not sure what I am doing on here. I dont think we can post on other threads till we have posted 50 times...we will just have to keep rambling then !!
I expect a GOOD report later before bed...and then thats another day down x

Hey everyone! Well my exam wasn't too bad so that's good! I've found that when I use a mechanical whisk it makes everything taste so much better! I had chicken and mushroom soup yesterday and actually enjoyed it! Just had my first shake, strawberry and it really was lovely but perhaps it tasted better as I was so hungry and needed something sweet! Anyway I've defo got more energy than usual today which is motivation! I feel like going for a walk but I can't as its snowy and slippery here! I live up on a mountain lol! I cooked chicken in soy sauce and 5 spice and had it with cucumber and radish it was yummy but when I checked with my consultant she said I can't have garlic what a bummer!!! Hope I haven't set myself back! I get weighed on Monday too so am hoping for a big loss to spur me on further! By the way I'm going to Mexico in march so want to loose as much as I can by then!!! I was 13 st 12lb on Monday and my goal is 10st but I'm being realistic and any loss I would be happy with!!

Oh and you are not alone my mouth tastes disgusting too!! Does anyone know if it matters if we don't have our 3 cwp products everyday? As I has chicken for tea I didn't feel I needed anything else?!

Oh and you are not alone my mouth tastes disgusting too!! Does anyone know if it matters if we don't have our 3 cwp products everyday? As I has chicken for tea I didn't feel I needed anything else?!

Hi, glad your doing so well, my consultant says to try and have all your products but when I first did it I used to have quite a bit left over, didn't make any difference x

That's good news then but since my last post I feel really hungry! Just put a pizza in the oven for my daughter and husband and that's not exactly helping lol it smells delish! But I'm defrosting some lentil Dahl that I made on day one for my tea so least ill be eating something. I don't like carrots usually but I left it chunky so ill be eating something solidish and can't wait ha x

I know, I've just done dinner for the kids n they had a lovely choc mousse after!!!! But I resisted!!!. I cant wait to put them to bed so I can have my shake and bar in peace!!.

My Dahl/soup was really satisfying I'm sure it tastes better today! And my daughter has hardly touched her pizza so ill be throwing that in the bin what a waste! She's off to bed soon too! So I'm about to down my umpteenth glass of water and sort her out! I still have a shake or soup left for tonight so if I am hungry around 9 ill have a hot chocolate i think. Tomorrow is going to be hard as ill be home most of the day but have a pile of washing and cleaning to keep me busy!

Hi all its my second time on SS I started on Monday 14th so day three today. I lost 4 stone last time in the 12 weeks that was 2009 but after an operation last year the weight started creeping back, then it was one thing after another, I'm now 7 stone heavier than when I last finished Cambridge so mad with myself but new year new start new me!!! it gets easier after the first week, I'm just going to struggle giving up alcohol this time round I think....eek! Wish you all the best of luck xxx

Hi jody I started on monday too! How are you feeling? I'm getting into the swing of of things now I'm sure it will get easier, actually after reading some horror stories I'm finding it much easier (so far) than I expected! And can definitely feel a difference in my stomach already! Woohoo

I'm feeling good no cravings or anything, think my body is glad of the rest haha! I can feel the headaches looming and last time they were bad but I know I can lose it so just need to stay focused, it does get easier and I never had anything bad last time so don't worry about horror stories. Let me know how you get on xx

hey,

my first day 2, Ive read the booklet that my consultant gave me gives u a list of foods 2 eat, been shopping to get some ingredients in.. luckily i like spices and herbs so ill just add this to everythin to add flavour..

hopefully this will make this diet a lil more enjoyable lol

good luck xx

Hi to all ... I've come to bed as the last couple of hours have been really hard ... But we all seem to have done it again today ! Big well done RUEY my SS friend. I hope you enjoyed your bar tonight. Wow cara some of the receipies you seem to rustle up sound brilliant, you must be really organised to think well ahead. I will have to get that spicy lentil soup of you to use when I'm done with SS. Hi Jody and jade ! I hope you both stay with the thread and post your progress too.
Night that is if I can sleep over the noise of rumbling tummy ...!

I thought I would really suffer from headaches but none so far and I've only had two coffees today which is never heard of with me! Just made hot chocolate with an orange chocolate shake and it tastes amazing! The worst thing I'm finding so far is that I am absolutely freezing, I'm always cold anyway but have noticed I'm colder than usual and its just started snowing again here too!

It's in the book that I was given and so simple I used more water than they suggested to make it more of a soup and you can also blend it! I may even try it without spices and a touch more stock to make for of a stew type thing for a change! Keep at it girls and hope your rumbling tummy stops soon! :) x

Hi to all ... I've come to bed as the last couple of hours have been really hard ... But we all seem to have done it again today ! Big well done RUEY my SS friend. I hope you enjoyed your bar tonight. Wow cara some of the receipies you seem to rustle up sound brilliant, you must be really organised to think well ahead. I will have to get that spicy lentil soup of you to use when I'm done with SS. Hi Jody and jade ! I hope you both stay with the thread and post your progress too.
Night that is if I can sleep over the noise of rumbling tummy ...!

Oh you poor thing!!! I've tried to keep busy this evening so I haven't felt too bad. Hope you feel better in the morning we will then be that much closer to weigh in day!!. I'm going to bed now too, probably be up all night the amount of water I've drunk!!! :) x

Back