New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Morning girlies ! Feeling brighter this morning.. Though not such I good sleep...wide awake and a leg cramp ! Lol think that first surge of energy has arrive .....thank The Lord ... Yesterday was bad..
I hope all these early nights we are having do some good too !
Anyway it's Friday ... Closer to weigh day and I am sure a busy snowing weekend ahead to hopefully divert our minds from food ( RUEY ! I didn't know u had 6 babies) no wonder your e knackered bless you x all be strong today.

Ps .. Do any of you smoke ... I've given up years now and since the last time on this diet.... But the last few days ...well ... I would do anything and craving one ... Was thinking of getting one of those disposable ones !!!

I struggled this morning whilst preparing my daughter 'real' porridge and my husband was cooking himself cheese and beans on toast! I resisted! Don't really feel hungry but am craving nice things! Totally snowed in so that's when it's difficult as they will be be eating around me! So far this week I have been mostly on my own through the day!

Morning!, I'm feeling slightly better this morning, just been panic buying as the snows started! Not looking forward to making the kids lovely hot chocolate etc all weekend!!. I don't smoke so I'm alright there!. I've decided it makes me feel worse to moan so I must be positive!, I hope everyone has a GOOD day!! Xx

Oh dear...been reading some different sites and saw this "I put a little bit of water with half of a shake to make a really thick paste with it, pop a couple of blobs on a bit of baking paper and put it in the microwave for about 10 seconds and out comes a little cake like thing, they don't taste all that nice first of all but you get used to it!!"
...........Going to have to try this at lunch...ha ha CAKE

Well done ruey! Positive thinking goes a long way! I'm trying not to moan as this is my choice and its my fault that I need to loose weight in the first place lol but feel free to have a grizzle on here if needs be! I'm about to go and build a snowman and have a snowy walk with my husband and little girl so catch up later to see how everyone is getting on! Xx

I tried the soup crisps yesterday.... Not very nice but I did enjoy a little crunchiness! Make soup powder and tiny but of water (i used sparkling as hoped to make the lighter) into a paste put blobs on greaseproof paper and micro for a minute or so.

I've tried the crisps before n I also make up the shake n freeze it that's a tad like ice cream!, let me know what the cake is like!!!. I'm starting to feel more up beat today! Woo hoo!!!!, can't wait to get kids back now and let THEM play in the snow!!! ???

I made a warm drink out of my choc n mint shake yesterday was delicious xx

Hey guys I'm on day 18 now and my first week wasn't great had headaches, sore throat etc but it does get alot easier in the second week! I lost 8lbs in my first week and 4lbs in second week so going really well! Keep up the good work and we be skinny mini in no time! :)

Well done sammy-Jayne! Fab to hear it gets easier! Walk was cold brrrrrrr and my daughter isn't keen on the snow much! My house is a tip after spending all day yesterday cleaning its amazing how much mess a 3 year old and a husband can make in a few hours! Grrrrr x

Kjw how did you put up a profile pic??

Hey everyone, hope you're all good x jade I love chocolate mint hot shakes. That will help me get thru the weekend days. I am day 5 now I've stuck to SS other than 2 king prawns which the kids left last night and yesterday I was struggling with the water I only had 2 pints...oops! Supposed to be going out for a few drinks tomorrow night so hope I don't blow all my hard work! I've booked in for body contouring on Monday morning to try and lose some inches for an extra boost lol. Anyway still no sign of snow here in Preston its just heavy clouds and cold. Oh yeah and can u believe my mean boyfriend who has just given up smoking so is eating loads, got out of bed last night and stuffed his face with a pizza!!!!! I was so mad haha. It's unfair I probably put on half a stone just smelling it, he still keeps his 32 waist no matter what......argh! Sorry ladies just needed to rant lol xxx

Hey everyone

Im just coming up to my second weigh in on sunday on ss plus. On my scales im finally in the 11stones which is spurring me on lots however just stole 3 of my little girls watsit crisps. Thats the first time iv gone off track
Just wonderin what everyone has for their 200kcal meal. Ideas would be appreciated and any sauces etc were allowed to use
X

Hey everyone

Im just coming up to my second weigh in on sunday on ss plus. On my scales im finally in the 11stones which is spurring me on lots however just stole 3 of my little girls watsit crisps. Thats the first time iv gone off track
Just wonderin what everyone has for their 200kcal meal. Ideas would be appreciated and any sauces etc were allowed to use
X
Well done you .... !! You are where I want to be x as for your meal ideas you got to speak to Cara! She has so got this wrapped up with some receipies I'm dreaming of every night !!!!

Hey everyone, hope you're all good x jade I love chocolate mint hot shakes. That will help me get thru the weekend days. I am day 5 now I've stuck to SS other than 2 king prawns which the kids left last night and yesterday I was struggling with the water I only had 2 pints...oops! Supposed to be going out for a few drinks tomorrow night so hope I don't blow all my hard work! I've booked in for body contouring on Monday morning to try and lose some inches for an extra boost lol. Anyway still no sign of snow here in Preston its just heavy clouds and cold. Oh yeah and can u believe my mean boyfriend who has just given up smoking so is eating loads, got out of bed last night and stuffed his face with a pizza!!!!! I was so mad haha. It's unfair I probably put on half a stone just smelling it, he still keeps his 32 waist no matter what......argh! Sorry ladies just needed to rant lol xxx
Well done x I tried the hot choc yesterday and u are right !! Lovely ... Glad u have booked a bit of a pamper .. I'm going to have a facial I think next week too x

Hey guys I'm on day 18 now and my first week wasn't great had headaches, sore throat etc but it does get alot easier in the second week! I lost 8lbs in my first week and 4lbs in second week so going really well! Keep up the good work and we be skinny mini in no time! :)

Thank you x I'm struggling this week glad its going to get easier x

Back