New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Good morning! :) not looking forward to today, got a Sunday dinner to cook for the family! Good job I've got lots and washing and ironing to do to keep me occupied!! Thanks for the recipe tips Cara, has anyone tried any if them yet?

Woohoo we have lasted a week ( almost for me)! Good luck with your weigh in let is know to spur us on!! How was your night out Rebecca? I've been planning for when I have to do a Sunday dinner, ill have a chicken breast and some green veg and may try the stuffing so I shouldn't feel too left out! I love gravy tho :(! Not doing one today thankfully! My worst time I've found is doing breakfast! I love toast :(

Do you all work and how have u been coping? I've been off this week so preparing shakes and soup has been easy but I can't exactly take a blender to work lol! Do u use a shaker?

I work Cara but fortunately only 5 hours a day, I leave my shake in the morning as late as I can, usually drink it just before I leave, then dash home at 2.30 for another one, will find it easier when I can have bars, can nibble it through the day then. Don't want anyone to know I'm on the diet so would never make a shake a work!

I'm doing a roast today!!!! But I'm not feeling too bad at the moment so I'll just sip on my shake!!!. I'm a stay at home mum so I'm okay, I do use the shaker though, I put ice with my shakes fills it up a bit!!. Hope everyone manages today, tomorrow we will be on week 2 yay for us!!! X

Same here jojo I don't want anyone to know either so ill take porridge for breakfast ( I usually have porridge anyway so no one will notice that! And try making my soup in a mug mixing as I go so hopefully it won't be too lumpy! Eek! Or perhaps mix it up and have chicken and salad some days! Most people in my office are fitness fanatics so they would be dead against me doing this! I have told one girl in my office as we are good friends and told her I don't want anyone else knowing, she said good for me and its noones business but mine! So least I have some support at work! She's tiny size 10 but has done slimfast in the past to slim for her wedding!

Good luck today all! I'm sure next week will be a breeze ( trying to kid myself haha)! Xxx

Don't kick yourself ruey! I licked a crisp yesterday! Hehe I'm sure you will be fine! ;)

Have lost 4lbs on my week 2 of sole source +
Bit depressed as keep thinkin i could of done that on weight watchers or something
Doing sole source this week tho. Hope it gives me a boost
X

OMG .....just sitting in car after weigh in working out kg to old money and I SH*T you not !!!!!
97.9 kg - 15.5 start
90.7kg - 14.2 wk 1 = 17 lb
Whoop whop whoop frickey doooooo
Can't wait to get home and read all those posts properly I see cara is being a star coming up with those ideas ... I do not envy you all I honestly could not cook or be in the same house as a roast dinner xxxxxxx
Thank you so much all of you for this week x

Wow kjw what a star!!!! That is amazing!!! I've been feeling bloated today I just don't feel like I've lost anywhere near that! I think I too will be jumping on the ss band wagon next week!!!

OMG .....just sitting in car after weigh in working out kg to old money and I SH*T you not !!!!!
97.9 kg - 15.5 start
Can't wait to get home and read all those posts properly I see cara is being a star coming up with those ideas ... I do not envy you all I honestly could not cook or be in the same house as a roast dinner xxxxxxx
Actually now I'm home and stopped screaming is 15 lb x !! So pleased I've done a stone xxxxxx
Looking forward to hearing all the weigh ins over the next couple of days x.i felt bloated cara and took a waterfall tablet ? dont know if helped x I hope you have a similar result RUEY you deserve it ... We all do
Xxx
Really spurred me on for WEEK 2
Bring it on xxx

Actually now I'm home and stopped screaming is 15 lb x !! So pleased I've done a stone xxxxxx
Looking forward to hearing all the weigh ins over the next couple of days x.i felt bloated cara and took a waterfall tablet ? dont know if helped x I hope you have a similar result RUEY you deserve it ... We all do
Xxx
Really spurred me on for WEEK 2
Bring it on xxx

That is BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! sooooo proud of you!!! ;) I don't think I've lost that at all!!!! I reckon I'm going for 3 shakes a day next week!!!! You must feel so great!!!! Well done !! Xxxx

That is BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! sooooo proud of you!!! ;) I don't think I've lost that at all!!!! I reckon I'm going for 3 shakes a day next week!!!! You must feel so great!!!! Well done !! Xxxx
I obviously was fully of water and hot air ... Lol ....
Week 2 gonna have to keep it up to loose another reasonable amount ...
Ruey I don't feel much different with a stone off v shocked is understatement ... No more spoon licking today tho for you ! X

That is amazing im so jealous. I feel really bloated because of the water to what can you take to help. O dont talk about roasts i want one so bad. Maybe some chicken and cabbage? I must stick to this sole source looks like it works better x

4 lbs is still 4 lbs Rebecca!! It's good!!!, and maybe a full week of ss will turn out with a bugger loss!.
I'm feeling much more positive today and seem to have more energy I had to tell myself to step AWAY from the icing in the end!!!. Good work girls !!!!!! Xxx

97.9 kg - 15.5 start

OMG really pleased hun that's amazing well done!!!!!!!! Had a great night stuck to martinis and drank water when I got in don't feel any bigger than yesterday lol. Weigh in tomorrow x

Have lost 4lbs on my week 2 of sole source +
Bit depressed as keep thinkin i could of done that on weight watchers or something
Doing sole source this week tho. Hope it gives me a boost
X
Like the girls have said 4 lb on week 2 is great result ... I'm sure SS will give you a good result as you will already be in or close to ketosis xx that will be same for u cara.
I know tho a lot of my loss was total Xmas bloat etc etc i did but on 5lb in just a few days so I reckon my loss was bigger by about 5 lb just by that x
And tru proper weight (as it were) prob 10 lb my result next week will be much lower and harder to achieve.
I've got to say I'm struggling so much was off work f few days last week so I could be q lazy and kept lying down . I really don't know how you mums with young ones have kept your strength up ... I couldn't have done it , my teenagers have had to make everything themselves for tea whilst I hid x ! Lol
I do remember them saying if u are over 5 ft 7 you should have 3 a day x I hope you are not going to skimp when u should have 4.

Im 5ft 3 so it would be 3 things for me wouldnt it? I am finding the ss quite easy so far. Think its cause iv already done the hard part with the stomach shrinking as them meals are still small. My little girl does keep me active shes just turnt one and im not at work so feedin her snacks and dinners through the day can be tough but as shes only 1 i dont feel so jealous. We have alot of snow here so i hope my consultant can get to me. She didn turn up last week just sent her daughter so her support so far has been pretty crap haha. So i rely on u girls. X

Back