New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Ruey don't feel too bad we all slip up! I had some gravy on my chicken and veg today!! Needed some flavour!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's brill ruey well done!

It's my first weigh in since being back on it tonight! I'm feeling nervous and hoping the holiday eating hasn't caught up with me!!

got weighed today and lost 6lbs thrilled with that :D finally into the 16's and only 2st13lbs left woohoo! would never have thought i would have came this far feel amazing!!!

a massive thanks to everyone on here thats helped me through my journey so far, your support has been fantastic !

good luck to everyone on there weigh ins also :)

got weighed today and lost 6lbs thrilled with that :D finally into the 16's and only 2st13lbs left woohoo! would never have thought i would have came this far feel amazing!!!

a massive thanks to everyone on here thats helped me through my journey so far, your support has been fantastic !

That's great well done!!.

Wow Scotty that's fantastic! So proud of you! Keep going you are doing fantastically. Nice to see you so happy :D

Excellent well done Scotty bet u feel fab!

I lost 4lb this week so really pleased as I struggled at beginning of week drinking the water!

I lost 4lb this week so really pleased as I struggled at beginning of week drinking the water!

Well done cara!!. I've got a feeling this weeks going to be a low one!, I'm struggling and I'm doing my daily weigh in(tut tut) n they haven't shifted at all yet n they normally have!!. Hay ho must pick up this will power!!!. X

Thanks a lot! Yeah I do I feel great!

Well done :D I had the same problem just had a off week with the water happens now and then.

hey guys

been quiet lately. had a really rubbish few weeks diet wise. iv been eating some naughty foods. iv maintained my weight because still been having shakes as some meals but havent been focused at all. went back on diet yesterday with 100% dedication now. im 10st 6 now and my goal is 9stone so i want to loose a stone and then that last half a stone do by going up the steps. hopefully il loose this stone by sticking to it. dont know what happened once i got the taste of food couldnt stop but im back!!
hope your all doing good. glad i didnt put any weight on thats the main thing
x

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS week 9 - 3LBS week 10 - 1LBS

hey guys

been quiet lately. had a really rubbish few weeks diet wise. iv been eating some naughty foods. iv maintained my weight because still been having shakes as some meals but havent been focused at all. went back on diet yesterday with 100% dedication now. im 10st 6 now and my goal is 9stone so i want to loose a stone and then that last half a stone do by going up the steps. hopefully il loose this stone by sticking to it. dont know what happened once i got the taste of food couldnt stop but im back!!
hope your all doing good. glad i didnt put any weight on thats the main thing
x

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS week 9 - 3LBS week 10 - 1LBS

Hey Rebecca I know how you feel!! After my 3 weeks off I've been so much more tempted than before!! I've even had the odd potato here and there! I've moved my goal from 11st to 10st as I'm nearing my original goal! Read my book the other day and I am sooooo excited about moving to step 3! Poached egg on toast mmmmmm!! Shredded wheat!!! Fruit!!!!!

Had my weigh in tonight and lost 3lb so that's half a stone in 2 weeks which is good I think... Before hols I was loosing 3lb every week so think I'm back to normal now!

it is really hard. a few nice meals does throw you off track but the nice weather has made me realise i need to just complete this or il regret when i look all frumpy in the summer. im enjoying being back on it again. i know its only day3 but i feel like this time im back focused again. already have lost 2lbs according to my scales but il wait for my weigh in on sunday. i cant wait to see that 9sr mark come on the scales that will really push me then to just get to goal. im going to loose another stone which will make me 9.6 and then bump up the steps and loost the last 7lbs on them.
i have the cookbook for the meals and they do look so tasty. a stone in two weeks is so good cara well done. wish i could do that then il be on step 3 in no time lol
x

That's brilliant zoie keep it up :)

I got weighed yesterday and lost nothing I was disappointed with the result because I've been 100% devoted to the diet since the beginning, I had a stage where I wanted to just eat food because I was down about it but I didn't and I got up today a continued with what I have been doing, I had a busy week with job interviews and walking a lot and my consultant said that's what has caused it to happen but I'm just going to get on with it that's my 12 weeks up and I'm starting step 2 today looking forward to it it's basically just a larger portion of food and salad with a daily milk allowance.

I hope you's are all doing well and good luck to everyone on there weight loses this week!!

Hello, I hope you don't mind me joining this forum, it's nice to chat to others about it as my other half is getting fed up with me banging on about it and I have only told my mother (who is against it) and my other half!!
I've been doing CWP for 2 weeks now and lost 7lb, I didn't do very well last week as I was out for dinner and a truck load of cocktails so only lost 2lb!! I'm doing the 810 and I am craving normal food!! I really want to fight the bulge and not be too fat when I go away next month!!
Stacy

Back