New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Hi guys!

I'm on the step 2 plan. I've just had maple & pecan porridge this morning...I really liked it! Was dreading it too. Regarding the water my motto is ' The more you drink the more you shrink' haha!
I have two daughters aged 4 & 2. 21 months apart. I've been lugging this weight around since my 2nd pregnancy. My 1st I lost a lot of weight after but my 2nd I've kept it all on.
Oh well! That's why I'm here. I've got to do something, I'm so flipping miserable. The clothes I want to wear I look daft in! I just want to be happy & fit again (I've joined a gym but find it hard going on my own!) I know I'm not massive, I've had people be down right rude to me because I look ok ish in clothes. 'What do you want to lose weight for' 'why do you need to join a gym' so upsetting. I really think it's how you feel about yourself. I just want to be active around my kids, I wan to be a fun mummy not a tired & boring one!
Sorry for rambling on, it's just hard isn't it??

Anna.xxx

Hi Anna I feel as if you are telling the story of my life. Sounds same to same. I started the CD when I couldn't run around my daughter in the park and was indeed being a boring mom. Hope we will all get there.

Cwpfan

Then I'm sure we will be good support buddies :)
What step are you on? Do you like the shakes/soup/porridge? I daren't even contemplate the bars! If I have choc ill cave! Ha!
Xx

So today I joined the gym and tomorrow ill be going for my first workout. Really need to start toning, has anyone else had a problem with excess skin or loss of definition?

Hello all! Trying to lose 3 stones/24kg after having my baby - who's now 2!! This must be my 5th attempt at cambridge, so going for gold!!

Ifyoma...me too. My baby is 2 (other 4) and I need to shift this timber! Ha! Still find myself using the 'I've just had a baby' speech & she's 2! Haha! X

Annasupastar....lol @ I've just had a baby!! Today was tough but better than the day before. Cheated in the evening with a small apple, 2 small pieces of chicken and 4 bits of shredded beef. Crazy, I know! I am so done with the fat, I need to get my life back and give my daughter a healthy and active mum!

Hi how's everyone doing? I've had a BAD week!!!!, I don't know about any of you that started at the same time as me but I'm finding it really hard now!, I'm exercising like mad and eating a salad on those days but I'm just craving everything and starting to give in, I've got 2 stone/1 dress size to go and I go to Marbella at the end of June, I so need to get my arse in gear !!!!!! Help me!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ruey im the same iv just moved house been the wost week ever. lost 3lbs the week before but this week has been a shocked. havent even been on the diet this week. starting again tomo. pretending its the start of the diet ahain. 21lbs to loose i need to do this so badly!! i started same time as you and its gone so hard now. i started off so focused noone cud make me eat anything off the plan now in like a horse eating everything. help!!!!

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS week 9 - 3LBS week 10 - 1LBS

ruey im the same iv just moved house been the wost week ever. lost 3lbs the week before but this week has been a shocked. havent even been on the diet this week. starting again tomo. pretending its the start of the diet ahain. 21lbs to loose i need to do this so badly!! i started same time as you and its gone so hard now. i started off so focused noone cud make me eat anything off the plan now in like a horse eating everything. help!!!!

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS week 9 - 3LBS week 10 - 1LBS

You sound like me!, once I put something in that's in I'm gorging!!!. I started again today and I've been 100% and been for a run so all good so far, how did your day go?. We have to remember the goals we set when starting, everyone keeps saying how great I look, which is lovely, but I'm not where I want to be yet, I'm not at goal!!!, I must imagine myself on Marbella beach!!! X

Hi how's everyone doing? I've had a BAD week!!!!, I don't know about any of you that started at the same time as me but I'm finding it really hard now!, I'm exercising like mad and eating a salad on those days but I'm just craving everything and starting to give in, I've got 2 stone/1 dress size to go and I go to Marbella at the end of June, I so need to get my arse in gear !!!!!! Help me!!!!!!!!!

Well ruey and all the originals I have some news! I've had to stop the diet as I'm pregnant it's really early days but I'm so excited and happy! I'm a stone off my goal but hey ho that's the way things have worked out! I've lost 2 and half stone so defo pleased with that. I just need to keep focused now and try to be as healthy as I can so i don't pile it all back on!! I'm planning on getting back on the diet next year tho to loose my last stone! So good luck everyone we have all done so well so keep it up to reach your goals!!!!! Thanks for all the support on here its been such a massive help in keeping me focused!! Xxx

hey guys just dropping in to see how everyone is getting on and was your weigh ins this week? i got weighed today and lost 5lbs and a half so i'm into the 15s now not long to go!! counting down the days lol.

i had a bad day on Saturday not had one like that since the start!! it passed thought and i'm still on track. Really wanted a thew beers with my dad as i've no had a drop of alcohol for 15 weeks feel like i'm and alcoholic saying that haha but i did like my few beers every weekend :) i talked my consultant for advice but she said i would need to bring myself out of katosis to have a couple but the thought of doing that and going back through the thew days to get back on track i didnt like the thought of it so i just got myself busy and it passed dont get me wrong it was hard especially when your really craving for something that you cant have!!

hope you's are all well ;)

Well ruey and all the originals I have some news! I've had to stop the diet as I'm pregnant it's really early days but I'm so excited and happy! I'm a stone off my goal but hey ho that's the way things have worked out! I've lost 2 and half stone so defo pleased with that. I just need to keep focused now and try to be as healthy as I can so i don't pile it all back on!! I'm planning on getting back on the diet next year tho to loose my last stone! So good luck everyone we have all done so well so keep it up to reach your goals!!!!! Thanks for all the support on here its been such a massive help in keeping me focused!! Xxx

Oh yay cara!!! That's brilliant!!, congratulations!!. That's so great!. Your starting your pregnancy off much healthier!! And you'll lose it quickly after!. Hope your pregnancy goes well :) xxx

hey guys just dropping in to see how everyone is getting on and was your weigh ins this week? i got weighed today and lost 5lbs and a half so i'm into the 15s now not long to go!! counting down the days lol.

i had a bad day on Saturday not had one like that since the start!! it passed thought and i'm still on track. Really wanted a thew beers with my dad as i've no had a drop of alcohol for 15 weeks feel like i'm and alcoholic saying that haha but i did like my few beers every weekend :) i talked my consultant for advice but she said i would need to bring myself out of katosis to have a couple but the thought of doing that and going back through the thew days to get back on track i didnt like the thought of it so i just got myself busy and it passed dont get me wrong it was hard especially when your really craving for something that you cant have!!

hope you's are all well ;)

Hi, Scotty well done on your loss you are doing fantastic! Like you I've also had a bad week! Went to London at the weekend and did pick on a couple of things and am now not really in ketosis. So this week I am back to just shakes! Gotta get this weight moving again!
Keep up your hard work! :D xx

congratulations cara and all the best with your pregnancy!
im back on day one of the diet after a shockin few weeks. doing sole source but with 4 products instead of 3 to see how i get on. if i can manage a day on 3 il do that but want to loose this last stone and a half so im considering this a fresh start. lets hope i stick it til goal this time:)

congratulations cara and all the best with your pregnancy!
im back on day one of the diet after a shockin few weeks. doing sole source but with 4 products instead of 3 to see how i get on. if i can manage a day on 3 il do that but want to loose this last stone and a half so im considering this a fresh start. lets hope i stick it til goal this time:)

Good luck rebecca you can do it, I've been 100% again since Monday... Xxxx

Thanks everyone and all the best for your future weight losses! Ill pop on from time to time to see how you are all doing! Xx

Hi, Scotty well done on your loss you are doing fantastic! Like you I've also had a bad week! Went to London at the weekend and did pick on a couple of things and am now not really in ketosis. So this week I am back to just shakes! Gotta get this weight moving again!
Keep up your hard work! :D xx

Thank you :), aw it's so annoying having weeks like that eh? How are you finding it getting back on track? I was thinking of having a break but now that I'm so close to the end I'm just going to stick it out!!

Back