New to CC and hungry!

Shoegal2

Hi everyone,

I am the heaviest I've ever been and need to take action! I've started cc with MFP and am really impressed with it as I can eat what I like - similar to WW I suppose.

However, I only had enough calories left today for a small dinner of pasta and meatballs and am now getting hungry again. How long does it take for your body to adjust to this diet?

Is anyone else doing the same? Xxx

A few days. You'll learn what foods are 'worth' your allowance and what fills you up as well. Good luck! Xx

Currently 14st 5.3lbs.

Make sure you are eating enough ... MFPs usual recommendation of 1200 cals isn't always the best advice. A lot find this unsustainable and then fall off the wagon! Make sure you take into account your lifestyle and any exercise you do.

Good luck :)

I try to eat 1400-1600 per day as I exercise most days. Any less then I don't tend to drop any weight, my body just holds onto it.

Also I find mfp overestimates calories burned so be careful with that.

Try and eat more protein it should keep you fuller for longer. I find pasta is very high in cals for the portion I want to eat. I also bulk my meals out with veg n salad. Cauliflower is mega low in cals n a great substitute for calorific potatoes.

Also I find planning my day in advance helps to stop me running out of cals before tea.

Good luck Hun x

Try and eat more protein it should keep you fuller for longer. I find pasta is very high in cals for the portion I want to eat. I also bulk my meals out with veg n salad. Cauliflower is mega low in cals n a great substitute for calorific potatoes.

Also I find planning my day in advance helps to stop me running out of cals before tea.

Good luck Hun x

Whenever I've planned my food out I've always stuck to it. I should do it more often!! Ha ha! X

Currently 14st 4.5lbs

Hi everyone,

I am the heaviest I've ever been and need to take action! I've started cc with MFP and am really impressed with it as I can eat what I like - similar to WW I suppose.

However, I only had enough calories left today for a small dinner of pasta and meatballs and am now getting hungry again. How long does it take for your body to adjust to this diet?

Is anyone else doing the same? Xxx

How many cals you having?

If you had a hungry day like that I'd have said have something else that would fill you up - omelette or toast or something - being hungry isn't good.

Then you can just have a couple of low cal days to make up for it.

It's flexible and nobody will come along and beat you if you do go over your cals one day ;) x

Back