New to CC, whats the best app to track calories?

Applepie

Hi everyone, I have just decided to try CC. I have been on and off WW and SW for years and although I have got near to goal with both, since the weight has crept back on, I have swapped between the 2 and never had much success sticking to them.
I have decided to scrap them both altogether and try CC, something I have never tried before.

When I thought about it, it seems so much more straight forward, its so easy to see the calories in something rather then having to work out points or syns.

I would like an app to check calories and track them throughout the day but I'm not sure which is best. I did try Nutracheck but after realising there are free ones out there, I can't see the point in paying.

As there are a few, I wondered which ones people here have tried and which ones they find the best?

Thanks very much, I look forward to getting to know everyone on here :)

Hi!

Myfitnesspal is quick and easy for tracking those calories!

Good luck ;-)

X

I think I once joined My fitness pal just to look up something I couldn't find the nutritional info for when I was working out points on WW, I didn't really look at the site properly and didn't even realise there was an app and diary etc. I think it just came up when I googled nutritional info for the particular item. Thanks very much, I'll go check it out now!

Definitely agree about MyFitnessPal. It's almost too easy - the database is huge, the barcode scanner is fab and then for those of us who live to cook from scratch the recipe calculator works out the calories per portion.

Back