new to CD day 3 and pigd out!!!

tara1

hey:wave_cry:
feelin awful jus began the CD 3 days ago... don't like the taste of the shakes so have been baisically living off a few sips of the milkshakes three times a day and just water... was feeling so weak and hungry today couldn't sleep so just ate junk. I'm feeling sick now..have i messed up the whole of the 3 days? will my body not go into ketosis if i continue with the diet tomorrow. feel so bad all my hard work gone! i wanted to weigh myself tomorrow 2 scared now prob lost nothing feel the same i did 3 days ago...wat shall i dooooo

Hiya Tara

Well if you have "pigged out on junk" then there is a high chance you will have undone some of the good work but no reason not to get back to it.

You must though have all of your packs and in full, sipping means you aren't getting enough nutrients to keep you healthy so please get the packs down properly.

Give your CDC a ring and have a chat as he/she is there to support you in the first few days especially as you punch through into ketosis.

You can do this though but trust me you need to not eat and you need to get your packs down, if you are really struggling then talk over 790 with your CDC as that is a great way of losing weight without just having the packs.

Mike

have you tried all the flavours yet?
i to hated many of the flavours
i now stick to chocolate, stawberry and bananna shakes
its a case of finding which ones ya like
some like the soups personally the soups make me heave

its like anything new you have to get used to the taste
mike is right you do need all the shake or you`ll be ill as you wont get all your daily allowence of nutirents and so on

try sticking with it and try new flavours
it took me a while to adjust to the tastes
good luck hope you can find something you like
kaz:D

hi thanks for the advice i did weigh myself and ive lost 5/6 pounds whoo in 3 days feel even more guilty for eating the junk...gonna continue with the diet the soups make me heave too, at the moment can only have a little of the chocolate and strawberry i like the tetra's though. so will it take another 3 days to go into ketosis? how do u check this can you get some strips from somwhere?

Hi Tara
You can get ketostix from your local pharmacy...costing approx a fiver. Apparently, some people on the forum have had trouble getting them from Boots so it may be better to try elsewhere.

I just down the soups/shakes in one go with my litre of water at my side, atleast i get them down and alot of ladies do it.

Hiya Tara,

If you can't face a whole pack, why not split them up, 20g is half a shake (from memory!!), I found that a whole one was too heavy and yukky for me, so I used to mix half up with about 100ml of water (depending how thick you want it!!), this was a little more bearable!!

Keep up the good work, forget the blip and get back to it..

Love

Back