New to CD from LT - am I welcome lol?

Foo Fan

Gold Member
:sign0144: :newbie:
Hi Guys,

I've been on LT since Nov and I'm moving to CD as of Monday...

Was just wondering am I ok to switch forums???

I've found everyone on the LT forum a gr8 help and I'm sure that everyone on the CD is the same - plus I could really do with the support!!

I've got my meeting with CDC on Sunday - wish me luck lol

Hello Sarah,

Everyone over here is lovely, supportive and full of advice and tips.

I have only been on cd sole source for almost 2 weeks but i am finding the weight loss fab and it def helps to have this forum for support and motivation. Also the cd teams are another way to get support and motivation if you fancy joining one.

Good luck for Sunday

Hi and welcome!

We are all very nice here and try to support each other as much as possible.

Why have you decided to switch?

Hellooooooo, awwww dont be silly - anyone can come and chat! I moved from LT to CD too. Did LT over the summer last year and started CD 2 weeks before Christmas!!

Best of luck in your meeting on Sundayxx

Thanks for the messages guy.. I'm looking forward to starting now - read up a lot on this diet last night - cant wait to have a choise of shakes (more than LT anyway).

Slimoncemore - The reason for the switch is I cant seem to get back on track with LT. I came off for xmas and I havent been able to get back on the wagon. (Plus I only like the Choc shake - so I was getting sick of them) Also the CDC is 5mins from my home and the LT was 30mins drive. So it makes sence to switch...

Let you know how I get on on Sunday...

Keep in touch x

FooFan - I'm finding CD a lot easier than LT. The flavours are a lot nicer than LT and actually do taste as they should.
I have just had porridge this morning for my breakfast and had a vegetable soup last night - all very tasty.
Plus the support is a lot better - all my chemist did was weigh me and take my cash - at least my CDC sends me texts offering support every day.
Tracy

Welcome and best of luck with it! Keep us posted with how you get on x

Hi Sarah :)

We are all just one big weightloss support site here at Minimins with lots of different forums. Welcome to the world of CD and I hope you jump in around any of the other threads as well.

Lacey x :)

Back