new to CD - My diary

you look lovely, an great flowers!

Great, thanks. I've covered wiring now, though still getting my confidence with it - it takes so long and the flowers die within hours so it doesn't seem very appealing!

Learned hand-ties last week and it was my most successful week so far. I want to make hand-ties all the time! Will do one for mother's day but otherwise it's a bit of an expensive thing to do just for fun.

Yes defo I love wiring I'm really sad! I made a carmen rose the other week with roses my mum didn't sell! Brilliant it's so therapeutic :) how is step 3 xx

Step 4 now! It's brilliant. Pasta, bread... But small portions and so my blood sugar seems steady and hunger is bearable - also, you can eat so often. Three meals, fruit for dessert and two products = six times a day. Never long to wait.

Also, diet coke is back in my life with a vengeance. I kicked soft drinks completely during the plan, but I'm back to a litre of diet coke a day. Didn't take long. :eek:

I missed diet coke sooooo much I'm trying to limit to only 5 cans per week! The odd coke zero on ss didn't feel the void! I hate coke zero lol!

Wow bet ur loving it :) I'm following ww now and excersing 5 times a week, gonna try this for a month and see if I maintain ok :) you've done amazingly :)

Thanks - i'm taking baby steps into exercise this week. 40 mins brisk walk after work twice this week - which isn't much, but when breaking the habits of a lifetime you have to start somewhere...

Thanks - i'm taking baby steps into exercise this week. 40 mins brisk walk after work twice this week - which isn't much, but when breaking the habits of a lifetime you have to start somewhere...

wow wow wow spangles, have... not followed you the whole way through, just a bit at the beginning.. i was at the end of my CD journey.. but i have to say congrats!!!

exercise is where i stepped off cd! did the half marathon in NYC hoorah! have been living in italy for the past 3 weeks and have gained at least 20 lbs (will get on scale mon)... am planning to do CD for next 2 weeks with rest of my packs, then will attack the new jillian michaels 90 day body rev... it's not even scary for me as I love to exercise... So why am I here??? gosh must be a mental thing... as soon as i start to get happy, i self-sabotage, sending you lots of positive vibes this crap never happens to you!ç!!!

thanks honey. i don't see me ever running (knee injuries and general disinclination) so i'm very impressed. italy's wonderful for food - 20lbs isn't the end of the world, but i hope you enjoyed them.

Italy... I was there last week put on 3lbs in 4 days but was amazing!
Same spangles running isn't my thing! I've been doing boxing, spinning and street dance I'm loving it. Swimming and walkin might be good :)

walking for now at least. i just can't bear the thought of anything i have to take a change of clothes for. my issues and resentment of exercise is partly that it's so much faff and hassle for something i'm not going to enjoy.

swimming seems like the worst for that. It has to be exercise i can do in my work clothes, basically, ottherwise it's too easy to make excuses and put myself off.

not really losing anything on WW so I am having a 2 weeks SS! Day 1 today! I wanted to lose about another 7lbs not really happy being 11 stone I feel I'd like to get to 10 st 7 or around that mark so here we go .......again! Im happy I have STS since coming off teh diet and I just like the fast results of SS so will see if I can do another 2 weeks then step up after!

How is everyone else getting on?xx

Hello love!!! I'm back :0)))

Are you still doing Cambridge ?? I'm trying to get rid of another stone I put on 5 pounds over the last two weeks..not terrible but I still could do better lol

Chat soon x

No I gave up - i cant get on with the way of eating after SS! I havent gained anything so I am off to Slimming world tonight, I would ideally like to get to 10 stone......so here goes nothing!
How was your wedding day you look so beautiful? Did you go on honeymoon? 5lb is nothing you will have that off in a week!
Keep in touch my lovely :)

Back