new to CD - My diary

Lost 3lbs :) officially on step 3 after a lengthy chat with my CDC. I'm now on step 3 :) feels great! I've gone to bed satisfied and full and not cheated!

Today's food
Granary toast
Poached egg

Green salad
Choc shake

Apple

1/2 tin of tuna
Rocket
Small jacket potato
1/2 mint bar

60 mins Zumba
15 mins x trainer
Sit ups
Arm weights

Anyone else on step 3?? How much on average are ur losses? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

not yet. how did you make your salad less boring than it sounds in the book? i'd sooner go without than have a bowlful of leaves...:(

I love leaves so not so bad for me, I have some rocket and spinach with some chopped up celery, cucumber and spring onion with a little bit of Balsamic. I also have an orange as i eat my fruit with my lunch and have a shake around 4pm. I know its only day 2 but really feel better for it already and lots more positive after losing 3lbs even with my half hearted ss+ the last couple of weeks :)

i hate admitting i don't like salad. I feel like i'm being a brat. I love just about all other veggies, and i do like rocket - but it's a bit much on its own.

I like cucumber - maybe i could just chomp a tonne of cucumber sticks.

lots of people dont like salad. My boyfriend is a right salad dodger! You could have rocket and green beans they are nice cold I had those yesterday in my salad at work and spice it up a bit I am sure a little bit of grated carrot and stuff wont hurt! wash it all done with your fave shake! It will be easy :)

yes, i was thinking green beans, asparagus, maybe even some lightly steamed broccoli. When I was a kid i used to eat raw sprouts - but that might be a bit anti-social in the afternoons.

Have you bought the 'meals in minutes' book from your CDC, by the way? - it's really good for the steps.

Hey Charlie, just wanted to congratulate you, i can't believe how positive you sound it's brilliant !! Well done on moving up the steps :)

I've been looking out for your diary but sometimes when on your phone it takes ages for the pages to load.....lol Anyway keep in touch

xx

Thanks Em I feel so much better now for going up the steps which I was dreading and not far to go now! I am aiming for 6lbs in the next two weeks which will take me into the 10's! I cant believe how positive just that little bit of extra food has made me! lol! but probably more that I haven't been under 11 stone for YEARS!

How are you getting on with CD and more importantly wedding plans :)

No Spangles I havent bought that yet, I will ask her - I have been looking into the meals in the book so I am going to sit down on sunday with my bf and plan our meals for the week and our exercise plan. Now I am eating relatively normally I hope this will give us both a push it just seems so much more social and much easier when you are both doing the same thing! I hated sitting eating seperate meals with him does my head in! He is very good and often would eat roughly the same but if he fancied pasta he would just have it and it would kill me! Now he has joined the gym with me as well I dont feel bad leaving him at home as soon as I come back from work!

you'll find the cookbook is so much more inspiring than the recipes in the handbook! i did, anyway.

image-628352581.jpg

Not sure if this will work but this is my picture for the moment! I'm gutted I can't find my before ones!

ha ha I cant believe how chubby i looked in my holiday photos. My belly mustve been massive! Im nearly need these 6lbs off for my 11stone.

How are you ems?

Day 3 step 3

Shredded Wheat and Skimmed Milk

Green Salad
Apple

1/2 malt chewy bar

Chicken Tikka and Salad :)

forgive me if you've said... how come you're not doing the packs cd recommend?

I am trying just feeling full as not used to eating. It's hard getting them down. Just managed half a shake now

4 days in and loads of exercise and put on a 1lb ha ha! Ridiculous! X

After my 1.5lb gain I am doing a food diary to give to my CDC as I have no idea why I gained! All y food logged in my little notebook I am carrying around lol!

you're on step3 now aren't you? i think it's quite common to gain initially when you go up the steps as your body readjusts to real food.

Thanks hun I havent cheated so dont see how I could of gained but maybe it is muscle! I am slowing my exercise to 4 times this week so will see if this helps....

Back