new to CD - My diary

Brilliant, we are level pegging!!!!!

Yes Phatbird, 3 CD meals and a dinner from the ss+ list, what are you doing?

Day 9 woohoo still feeling positive! Couldn't of imagined this on day 2!

Everyone at work thinks I will lose the weight and put it all an more back on - anyone maintaining or know anyone doing well?
I know I have to reeducate myself and will continue to follow the plan or even weightwatchers when i am at my 1500 as I know I need to keep on top of my weight to stay at it!

Why can't ppl be positive?

I am really surprised how often I hear people say they gets lots of negativity at work. I have not hidden what I am doing, but none of my workmates said anything much until the weight started to come off. And the all I have had it compliments. Justo gore the negativity, use it as a boost to keep you focused and prove them wrong!

I maintained while I was on summer holidays and was really pleased with that as it was something I worried about. So I know it can be done. It's important to eat for your size basically and not for your eyes! Lol :)

I know i shouldnt of but weighed myself today and I seem to have put on 2lbs :( :( it is my time of the month and due to finish on sunday (weigh in is monday) has this happened to anyone else? xx

YOu will retain more water during TOTM and therefore weigh more, don't worry. Just stick to the plan and it will all come back off very quickly.

Thanks Egbert thats really helpful :) hope you have a good day xx

Thanks Katie, how are you getting on? I was really hoping for 6 this week but my TOTM seems to be playing havoc with my weight!!

Day 13 - Weigh in tonight! Still my TOTM! hope i lose a few pounds :-s

I must admit I have been really good....until yesterday afternoon I had 2 vodka and diet cokes (more vodka than coke) I went to football and they didnt have any bottled water in the pub and tbh I have waited 20 years to watch my team win that game so i thought why not it wont be happeneing agian for a VERY long time. I felt a bit bad but I went home to my grilled chicken and mushrooms and back to normal today!

Its not like it happens everyday.............

Good Luck for your weigh in! Go steady on the alcohol I hear its dangerous when in ketosis!
Seeing how well youre getting on with SS+ I think I'm going to switch I hate not eating!!
Let us know how you get on! XX

Woohoo another 4lbs an still totm :) happy with that gonna have a strict week this week

Hi CL

How did you get on ?

Hope all is well

PB

Hi Everyone, I started yesterday all your stories are an inspiration :) x

Hi Rolly

welcome! you are a similar weight to me so I am sure you can do it too :) this is the only diet i have stuck with!

PB I'm good how are you? I lost 4lbs this week so pleased with that as it is still the TOTM and am still bloated. You are doing well when is ur next weigh in?

well done Em :) thats excellent wish i could of snuck of an extra ound to make my stone!

Well done on the fan loss this week CL.

Weigh in today and I have lost 5lbs this week wooo hooo :)

well done thats brilliant hope I can keep up with you monday :) see you are doing so well just ignore ppl!

I bit someones head off yesterday as he said that the diet was a load of crap and I should just exercise (i do exercise always have) he's still fat and apparently runs 5 miles every day! ha ha :)

Back