Step 1 Sole Source New to CD on day 10.

kelljr

Hi I'm determined to loose weight as have lots of events this summer and fed up of wearing jeans in August!I have lost 7lb in my first week and found that easy but now I'm hungry,have huge cravings :( Does anyone feel like this,my counsellor said I would feel great when in ketosis but so far it hasn't happend.I am def in ketosis tho as have tested :)

Hi I'm determined to loose weight as have lots of events this summer and fed up of wearing jeans in August!I have lost 7lb in my first week and found that easy but now I'm hungry,have huge cravings :( Does anyone feel like this,my counsellor said I would feel great when in ketosis but so far it hasn't happend.I am def in ketosis tho as have tested :)

Well done so far and welcome I found after week 2 it got easier as u might still get cravings but because you've abstained for so long u don't want to eat to do damage.
Also from week 3 you can have bars which fill u up longer.
Good luck and keep coming on here if ur feeling hungry just reading other peoples stories and seeing weight loss charts really helps xx

Well done so far and welcome I found after week 2 it got easier as u might still get cravings but because you've abstained for so long u don't want to eat to do damage.
Also from week 3 you can have bars which fill u up longer.
Good luck and keep coming on here if ur feeling hungry just reading other peoples stories and seeing weight loss charts really helps xx

Thanks!im going to stick it out on SS until next week then maybe SS+.Im just taking it day by day but at least getting great results :)

I struggled with hunger (real or emotional?) for about three weeks.

You could try splitting your shakes - half a packet with water and then the other half later (try to keep the packet as tightly sealed as possible in between the two uses so that oxygen doesn't affect the nutrient levels).
Are you drinking a good amount of water?

I struggled with hunger (real or emotional?) for about three weeks.

You could try splitting your shakes - half a packet with water and then the other half later (try to keep the packet as tightly sealed as possible in between the two uses so that oxygen doesn't affect the nutrient levels).
Are you drinking a good amount of water?

That's a great idea,I will try that.I tend to leave too long in between as panic that I will need one in the evening!Im not drinking enough water,2l at the most so def need to up this :)

Back