New to CD

Sas

Hello everyone!

Just want to introduce myself.

I am on day 3 of CD (doing Sole Source) and finding it quite a struggle although not totally impossible. I miss chocolate! :cry:

I have been into my housemate's choccy cupboard three times today, had a sniff and closed it again, so I'm quite proud of myself.

I only want to lose 15lbs, so I guess it's not a lot in the grand scheme of things. I was doing Weight Watchers for 7 years with not much success.

Hopefully I will do better on CD!

Byee for now
Sas

Just an observation but as you only want to lose 15lbs, I was wondering why you are doing SS.

me too....!!

Sas - do you know what your BMI is ?? did you go to a CDC to get your packs ??

It's not safe tp Sole Source (SS) if your BMI is < 25.....should really be at least 27 when you start SS.....:rolleyes:

let us know....it's important to be safe....and Cambridge has lots of plans that are suitable for those who only need to lose a small amount of weight.....

Debz xx

I'm now wondering this too :confused:

My CDC said I should be on it for 2 weeks (but she'd see how I'd got on at my first weigh in) which I'm now thinking seems like a rather long time considering the weight I want to lose :confused:

Maybe she just did it to give me a kickstart?

My BMI is 25.2

I'm now wondering this too :confused:

My CDC said I should be on it for 2 weeks (but she'd see how I'd got on at my first weigh in) which I'm now thinking seems like a rather long time considering the weight I want to lose :confused:

Maybe she just did it to give me a kickstart?

My BMI is 25.2

:eek::eek::eek: no way should you be doing SS !!!

should be on 1000cal plan......2 packs per day plus food.....your body doesn't have enough fat to sustain Sole Source - you will burn lean muscle mass !!!

talk to your CDC asap....and check out your yellow book to see what you should be eating.......

let us know how you get on.....

Debz xx

Oh no, I'm really scared now *eeeeek*

Will have to call her tomorrow morning

Thanks for the advice

don't be scared....just make sure you speak to her....and get sorted....

keep us posted hun !

take care

Debz xx

Back