NEW TO CD!

Morning! How are you getting on? Have you had your first shake yet? What did you think? Chika x

Hi Pinkprincess, no its my second week. I have my weigh in on Tuesday. Are you looking forward to starting?

hi semi-skimmed, welcome to mini's. Ive no doubt that u could lose 4stone by the summer. If you stick 100% to the plan. Im 22 nearly 23 and have lots to lose started at just over 20 stone and way under 17 now. This diet is fab. Dont forget to drink your water and lots of it. It really does fill you up. Once you get over the 1st week it gets easier and once your in ketosis you wont feel hungry!

Best of luck
Becky xx

hi hun hope today going ok and im sure ull do it i never thought i would be on day 14 but here i am and im still going strong lol.

i get weight tomorrow so im hopeing for a good weight loss.
ive added u to my msn contact list so if u fancy chat im there hun ashley xx

Morning chika,

well im trying to pace myself as much as i can so ive had half a butterscotch shake and it wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be!!
what are you favourite flavours? and what are the soups like?
im addicted to this site it is so bad, im meant to be doing work! haha.
xx

Hi Semi Skimmed

I know this site is too addictive. I have a pile of uni work to do that is almost as tall as me but I have no motivation. I am the quees of procrastination at the moment.

My fave shakes are the tetras but If I have to have a regular powdered shake then I quite like the strawberry and chocolate ones. However My CDC charges the same price for everything and I'm lazy so I'm having all tetras this week.

I think the soups are a bit grim to be honest. Although at a puch I'll have a veggie one with loads of pepper if my housemates are having a meal and I get savoury cravings. I would try them all though at first and see which ones you like. Its quite good fun experimenting with the packs and making muffins and crisps which give you some variety.

Hi Pinkprincess, no its my second week. I have my weigh in on Tuesday. Are you looking forward to starting?

Well done you thats great! I catnt wait to start I think once your into it its not too bad its just the starting and the first week or two!

Im a total Tetra giel its like a carton of it already made and you get a straw with it and its ready to drink its soo handy fling a few into my handbag and always have them i cant be doing with the stress of having to mix and all that lark

Thanks, yeah the longer you do it the easier it gets. I just have to avoid temptation. I'm trying not to go out otherwise i'll drink and then eat a kebab or some other 4am grim food. My uni mates are not happy though!

Semi - tetras are ready made shakes that come in little cartons like Ribena - they are 100% nicer than the regular shakes imho and you can freeze them and make a kind of ice cream too. Lush!

tell me about it I actually cant go out with the girlies for the simple reason I dont trust myself and cant control myself i'll somehow manage to convience myself that a vodka and slim is ok then it'll be a bottle of wine and then I'd have to ht the chippie for super soakage im just not doing it im avoiding all functions its only a couple of months theres noway im being a beast for the summer

Do you have much to go

aah i think i have bought 2 of them, is it the banana bliss and velvet choc ones? right i might get onto those more... im having chicken and mushroom soup for lunch. is it disgusting? haha. are you allowed salt and pepper on soups? sorry for all the questions!!

ahh so your at uni? i put so much weight on at uni how much harder is it when your uni mates are scoffing allsorts and going on the lash every night?!

idd add you now chick.

Yeah I find them mega handy sodd it though when they are starting to fatten up we'll be little skinnys! let them eat all before them and get as many pints in as poss hehe im so mean!

haha i might drop some weight gain in their drinks!!!
im on my 3rd ppint of water today this is well hard!!! half way through day 1 and im struggling haha.

right i think ill join u and stick to tetras too after that awful shake i had this morning haha

xxx

Back