NEW TO CD!

Hiya duck. yeah at uni, its my second time round tho, I messed about and partied too much the first time! I know its impossible to diet around my uni mates. they do nothing but eat chips and cake all day and are still a size 8. I wish I could do that.

Oh and re the water, try and drink it room temperature, it think it helps you to get it down easier.

V-I-L-E!!! im going shopping now to keep me occupied, if food wont do it then clothes most definately will!!! haha.

think im gona stick to those tetra they sound much nicer. and im p1ssing like a racehorse!!!

if people put weight on one week on it, is that from cheating? as id be devestated if i did this for a week and put weight on instead of losing it!
xxx

V-I-L-E!!! im going shopping now to keep me occupied, if food wont do it then clothes most definately will!!! haha.

think im gona stick to those tetra they sound much nicer. and im p1ssing like a racehorse!!!

if people put weight on one week on it, is that from cheating? as id be devestated if i did this for a week and put weight on instead of losing it!
xxx

There is no way on earth that you can put weight on after doing SS 100% after a week. there might be the odd story around of people who have put on a lb but don't worry about it duck. You will be fine xx

hey guys how you getting on today Im on the first day as you will all see by my weight the weighin didnt go so well.... I just felt like a total fatty yesterday! and not much different today but atleast im on the road to doing something about it

Doing good here thanks :D

Hi everyone this is my first day of full ss before I was having a meal in the evening but that didnt work led to binging so its abstinence for me for a while hope your all good x

Back