Step 1 Sole Source New to CDP. Soup?

Ahhh that sucks Selina! D: But maybe worth it if it makes it a bit more bearable :D I may get some for my next week, we shall see, heheh :D

Oooh that's a good idea Gem :D I'm not sure if I will try the mix a mousse but if I do I shall try that, hehehe :D

I'm just eating my first cranberry crunch bar now. It tastes like the strawberry chocolate from a box of Roses! The texture is obviously different but the taste is quite similar. It's the closest thing I'm gonna get to eating proper chocolate for a while so I will be getting more of these!

Oh they're all quite grim but it's amazing what you can force down yourself when needs must!

I did CD last June and was at my target of 9 st 5 come October - I started at 12 stone 4. It's now 8 months later and I'm still here - although maintenance is harder than 7 long weeks of CD, have to say!

I found the mint choc, fruits of the forest and walnut and err can't recall were the most palatable. The soups were the devils own work. The bars are all edible in the main:

Good luck to you all. It's a tough slog but it was worth it for me - I went from a chubby size 16 to an 8/10 and that makes up for my constant depressive rants whilst on CD : )

I love oatso simple apple n cinnamon but hate the CWP one! I don't think I'll even attempt any other flavours! I have tried oriental chilli and chicken n mushroom soup but found them both to powdery despite blending to stick with although the latter tasted very much like batchelors cup a soup. I do hope I find a less powdery soup. Only in week one so haven't had mix a mousse yet but think it will be amazing with strawberry which I already think tastes like angel delight!! If you google, there are some interesting ways of mixing flavours to create new - one I cannot wait for us vanilla shake with orange flavouring apparently tastes lemon meringue ish!!

Hi sorry I haven't been on for a few days!

Got weighed Friday and had lost 18 pound in 3 and a half weeks. I have stuck to eat and not eaten and just having plenty of water :) I find it hard at times, this afternoon I got home and really just wanted a snack! But now I can see the results I have a holiday in 6 weeks and think how will I look then :)

I think from next week I'm going to have the two bars a day as I found the shake really hard to finish at lunch time.

My focus is just proving to everyone I can do it!

How are you all doing?

Laura xx

Back