Attack New to diary writing

lovely to see you positive attitude, and well done on making good choices at the meal. keep it up!

Onward and offward!

It's been a while since I wrote on here. Have been having a nose tonight as to what everyone's been doing so thought I'd better update things. All is going really well..never thought I'd still be enjoying the food so much. Just been doing my shopping list for my usual Thursday shopping trip. Daughter has been home from Uni and it hasn't bothered me a bit that she's been eating all the things I used to think I couldn't live without. In the past I felt like I was watching the clock all morning waiting for what could be seen as an acceptable time to have lunch { 10am would have been my choosing but as this seemed a bit inappropriate I used to "hang on" unhappily til midday as that seemed a more acceptable time } Now, after having my eggs and a bit of smoked salmon for breakfast, I frequently notice that it can be 1pm before I start thinking of food. Its strange after losing 10lb how my energy levels have increased. I work far harder { much to the bosses delight } and am far less breathless going upstairs. I think food used to control my day, ifI wasn't eating it, I was thinking of it, buying it or planning something around it. I now feel that mealtimes have a place in my day and the rest of the time is not food orientated. Off to wash up now following my dinner of chicken and mayo followed by LF natural yogurt with sweetner

well done hun sounds like its really going well for you

glad things are going well for you Jackie, have you just been really busy lately? It'd be nice to hear from you more often and hear what you're up to and what you're eating on a more regular basis...

Work has been exceptionally busy recently.... we usually function on 8 staff but some days have been down to 4, so work/home life balance has been very uneven. On the plus side, I now have quite a bit of time off owing to me which I shall b taking fairly soon and we're back to working normally now so hopefully things will get a bit more back to normal for a while. Another long weekend looming. Am not overly interested in the wedding so hoping for some nice weather so I can potter in the garden

For the last few days have been taking a yogurt to work in my lunchbox every day and haven't wanted it so have bought it home with me. Today I decided not to bother to take it and .....guess what...I felt hungry all afternoon! A SF jelly did not make any difference nor my bottle of diet coke. All I wanted was a yogurt.
Lesson learnt from today...always put a yogurt in lunchbox even if all it does is travel to work with me and back again!
Bkfst...scrambled egg and smoked salmon
Lunch...chicken, galettes, SF jelly
Dinner Steak and yogurt

Back