• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to discussion forums

geenie

S: 18st3.5lb C: 17st5lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 39.2 Loss: 0st12.5lb(4.89%)
Hi everyone this is the first time I've used a discussion forum and I hope to get some help and encouragement from people to help with my weight loss. I reach my half century this December and want to be fab & 50 not fat & 50. I've got off to quite a good start with slimming world but don't want to lose interest like I normally do. Look forward to a new experience with this forum. Thanks in advance. I look forward to making new friends.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi im new here today. I'm turning 40 in a couple of months and need to lose at least 2 stone :( want to be fit and healthy for my kids. Good luck with your weight loss. Hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

geenie

Hey tutifruitybat, welcome. I've only been on here a week but I'd be happy to share our journeys. :)

geenie

Sorry hun that should have been tuftyfruitbat lol..

MadameLaMinx

Gold Member
Hi Ladies, welcome in :) Nothing to fear here, just get stuck in and you will soon feel like you were always a member! Good luck with your weight loss plans!

dawnwynne

S: 15st11.0lb G: 13st0lb
Welcome. Geenie that was my goal last year....to be fit before my 50th, but it didn't happen, however now I plan to get fit while I'm still 50! Lol....I have till November. Good luck on your journey!