Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New to discussion forums

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by geenie, 29 January 2011 Social URL.

1. geenie

geenie Member

Start Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone this is the first time I've used a discussion forum and I hope to get some help and encouragement from people to help with my weight loss. I reach my half century this December and want to be fab & 50 not fat & 50. I've got off to quite a good start with slimming world but don't want to lose interest like I normally do. Look forward to a new experience with this forum. Thanks in advance. I look forward to making new friends.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tuftyfruitbat

Tuftyfruitbat Member

Hi im new here today. I'm turning 40 in a couple of months and need to lose at least 2 stone :( want to be fit and healthy for my kids. Good luck with your weight loss. Hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. geenie

geenie Member

Start Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey tutifruitybat, welcome. I've only been on here a week but I'd be happy to share our journeys. :)

5. geenie

geenie Member

Start Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry hun that should have been tuftyfruitbat lol..

6. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Hi Ladies, welcome in :) Nothing to fear here, just get stuck in and you will soon feel like you were always a member! Good luck with your weight loss plans!

7. dawnwynne

dawnwynne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.64%)
    Welcome. Geenie that was my goal last year....to be fit before my 50th, but it didn't happen, however now I plan to get fit while I'm still 50! Lol....I have till November. Good luck on your journey!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.