New to Dukan - Gravy help required!

Allie B

Hi all,

I have just registered on this forum after one week following the Dukan diet. I was thrilled to discover today that I have lost 9.5lb in the first week :).

I have found the diet relatively easy to stick to but since introducing vegetables in the cruise phase I am missing gravy. I have the Dukan recipe book but there is not really any gravy alternatives in it. Does anyone have any gravy alternative recipes???

Thanks
Allie

Well done on your loss so far.

I cant really help, you can use lowfat stockcubes (if you can find them) or make your own stock to use.

Lots here make yogurt based marinades for meat which is a different type of substitute.

Oh and a runny egg can brighten anything up :D

how bout using the juice from cooking meat eg and just add a little bit of corn flour (once out of attack) and reduce.

I made a lovely pepper sauce to add to my gravy, not sure if its allowed but seen others use it on here
cook steak in non stick pan season with pepper, add 1 or 2 tsp of extra low fat philladelphia and some skimmed milk then season and reduce yum yum!!!

I made a lovely pepper sauce to add to my gravy, not sure if its allowed but seen others use it on here
cook steak in non stick pan season with pepper, add 1 or 2 tsp of extra low fat philladelphia and some skimmed milk then season and reduce yum yum!!!
I often do this one with my steaks it's lovely

Back