Attack New to Dukan

Wheelndeal77

Hi everyone. I started Dukan and the attack phase yesterday. I have been doing it easy so far. Enjoying it and I have not drank so much water in a really long time. My body must b thanking me for it!!
Would b interested to hear some success stories or attack phase weight loss results from some of u.

Wish me luck!!

Hi. I started attack yesterday too, so maybe we can spur each other on. I started at 10st 10lb. I hope to reach and stabilise at 9st 7lb.

Currently I about 16st and want to make it down to about 10st. I am 5 ft 7.

Hope u r traveling well on attack so far. My plan is to follow it for 6 days then rotate protein+ veg and only protein days 1/1 I think. What r u going to follow?

Hi Im starting tomorrow still to decide how long I will do attack for just hoping I can get my head around it. Ive got about 2.5 stones to lose so ........ Book should arrive any day so that will help me and of course all the lovely DUKAN people on here. Good Luck on this new weight journey perhaps us newbies could do it together. :))

Currently I about 16st and want to make it down to about 10st. I am 5 ft 7.

Hope u r traveling well on attack so far. My plan is to follow it for 6 days then rotate protein+ veg and only protein days 1/1 I think. What r u going to follow?

I am now on day 3 of attack and have very similar stats to you but I actually use kilos not pounds. I plan to do 7 days of attack then rotate 1/1 PP & PV.
I am still waiting for my book to arrive from Amazon but in the meantime am coping with all the information available on here and other dukan websites.

Good luck:)

ChrisR go to the dukan site, calculate your true weight and it will tell you how many days of attack to do. It dosent cost anything to do that bit.

I'm planning on doing five days attack then on cruise I want to do 3 pv days and 4 pp days a week. I was thinking pv on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays and pp the rest of the time.

frenchfancy said:
I am now on day 3 of attack and have very similar stats to you but I actually use kilos not pounds. I plan to do 7 days of attack then rotate 1/1 PP & PV.
I am still waiting for my book to arrive from Amazon but in the meantime am coping with all the information available on here and other dukan websites.

Good luck:)

I use kg too. I converted my weight to stone for the benefit of most people from the UK on this forum lol. I put my details in the Dukan website and got my free profile thingy. It advised me to b on attack for 6 days. 198 days on the next phase.
I think I'm going to alternate 1/1 too.
I've nearly completed day 2 and so far I'm just loving it. Doing it easily. Hope I can keep up the momentum.
Good luck with your journey.

catinboots said:
I'm planning on doing five days attack then on cruise I want to do 3 pv days and 4 pp days a week. I was thinking pv on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays and pp the rest of the time.

Ooohh I was going to do 1/1 on cruise but thinking I might try your way. I weigh in on Thursday mornings so having protein only Wednesday's would b perfect and nice to b able to eat veg on weekends. Thanks for the idea!

Hi I started on attack yesterday (Monday) my stats are almost identical to yours Catinboots.

I plan to do 4 days on Attack (as Dukan website). I am also going to follow your plan in cruise.

Weighed myself this morning (Tuesday) -3lb. (I did have a massive carb/choc binge sat/sun so not too surprised).

Hi to you all and welcome to the forum. :)

IMHO you shouldn't really do 3PV and 4PP every week because you are meant to do an equal number of both and by the end of a fortnight if you stick to your idea you will have done 2 more PP days than PV days every 2 weeks or 4 more PP days per month.

I tend to do:
Mon - PP
Tues - PV
Weds - PP
Thurs - PV
Fri - PP
Sat - alternate between PP & PV depending which week I'm on
Sun - PV

That way one week I am doing 3PP and 4PV and the following week I do 4PP and 3 PV.
You can sort out which days are best for you but at the end of the month/fortnight PP and PV days should be equal.
Obviously, circumstances change and some days I shuffle my days around but at the end of the fortnight I will have always done 7PP and 7PV.
Hope that makes sense and helps! :eek:

Good luck!

Hi everyone i'm also new to this.. Ive got 2 and a half stone to lose! I'm starting next Monday as i'm away with work at the moment so not ideal when living in a hotel for a week ha ha! got my book all waiting at home. I must say i'm a little worried about getting this right lol. What typically are you girls eating during the attack phase? Fingers crossed i'll master it. Good luck to all of you that have started this week!! look forward to hearing some success stories :) x

Hi Could someone tell me what PV and PP stand for. I think it may be protein/vegetable and pure protein? Am I right?

Hi Could someone tell me what PV and PP stand for. I think it may be protein/vegetable and pure protein? Am I right?

You are right.

book? what book? ;)

Back