New to Dukan

Fat_ted21

Hello everyone I thought I would introduce myself to you all! I started Dukan on Friday and have so far lost five pounds on attack. According to the website I have another day to go. No doubt I will be asking you all for tips and advice! Hope to speak to you all soon x

blondie29 said:
Good luck im starting my 6 day attack tomorrow - very nervous x x

Hope you get on OK Blondie, Ive not found it as hard as I thought I would. It does mean being organised but Ive not felt as hungry as I feared I would. It really makes me realise how much of what I eat is pyschological!!

Hi Jan

So far so good. Ive had a low fat yogurt for brekkie and chicken and a boiled egg for lunch and im having steak for tea.

Coffee with sweetener and water.. How does that sound?

How have u done on the dukan Jan?

Hi Jan

So far so good. Ive had a low fat yogurt for brekkie and chicken and a boiled egg for lunch and im having steak for tea.

Coffee with sweetener and water.. How does that sound?

How have u done on the dukan Jan?

Without really knowing quantities it doesn't sound like you're eating much, where is your oat bran?

It doesn't sound a lot blondie , are you not eating more?? God it's a morsel compared to me lol

I'm doing ok week 3 and ten pound lighter!! Xx

Hiya, no i wasnt gonna eat anything else? Im not really sure what to have. I dont like oat bran. I thought i could have a 2nd egg and have it with my steak but thats its really.

What do you all have to eat?

blondie29 said:
Hiya, no i wasnt gonna eat anything else? Im not really sure what to have. I dont like oat bran. I thought i could have a 2nd egg and have it with my steak but thats its really.

What do you all have to eat?

I actually quite like the oat bran as porridge! Could you try making some of the other things like muffins etc with it?

Thanks I'm quite chuffed about it! :) I don't like oat tab either but the muffins are delish!! You can add flavourings to suit, brekkie I usually have a muffin and 2 boiled eggs mashed with pepper, lunch usually tuna with cottage cheese/ chicken and salad if pv day dinner some meat concoction with yogurt and jelly. I don't tend to snack during the day but if I do it's little bits of chicken or mini muffins (within my allowance)

Hope this helps a little? There are Tons of recipes you can try from the link above veeeeeeery yummy even on attack :) xxx

Back