Attack NEW TO DUKAN!

Hi all'

New to Dukan and this site. Still finding my way around.

I'm on my third day of Dukan. Not finding it too bad at the moment but would love to receive some support and ideas from fellow Dukanites!

Hope you're all enjoying the superb weather!

Julie xxx

Hi Julie and the best of luck ...day 5 for me after a very long absence x

Hi Julie, welcome to Dukan!! head on over to the diary section and get started on your day to day diary, its good to look back on and catch up with everyone. Cx

Hi Julie, just stopping by to say hello and wish you well Dukaneering. Loads of great help and advice on here. Cheers for now, Saska

Hi all'

New to Dukan and this site. Still finding my way around.

I'm on my third day of Dukan. Not finding it too bad at the moment but would love to receive some support and ideas from fellow Dukanites!

Hope you're all enjoying the superb weather!

Julie xxx

Hi Julie

I'm new and on day 4! Today has been by far the hardest for me but the sunshine has got me out the house away from the fridge.

Good luck on your journey xx

Hi Julie

I'm new and on day 4! Today has been by far the hardest for me but the sunshine has got me out the house away from the fridge.

Welcome LCS!! glad you had a bit of sun today, the weather here is dismal, and now the winds are getting up! Cx

Hi Julie

Sunshine what's that :sigh: LOL pass some this way pretty please ;)

Wow,

what a lot of lovely welcoming comments to come home to after work. thanks guys :D

another successful day of attack done and seriously considering putting the heating on!!!

well done on your start... but what sunshine ?? i live in the north pole :p

Yet another sunny day on the Costa del Cornwall. Ah well. Better get out and do that walk anyway I suppose :sigh:.

First day I've actually started to crave something other than protein. Maybe crave isn't the right word, more like a feeling that something is missing.

Today is my last day of Attack (day 4) so think the veggies tomorrow will be a welcome site.

On a more positive note...... weigh in this morning and I'm down to 9st 10lb (a loss of 6lb since started). Well chuffed!

Have a bright and wonderful day all you fellow Dukaners x

Welcome Julie, this diet is the best.....get organised plan your meals for the week good luck

Thanks CPL!

And also thanks for pointing me to the diary section. Bit lost on the forums!

x

im getting there now, just keep pressing the buttons and see where you end up lol the diary and recipe threads are always a good read. Cx

Back