New to exante but an ex lipotrimmer

Discussion in 'Exante' started by fifi70, 11 September 2011 Social URL.

1. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    A friend at work did this diet and got good results, couldn't believe she was allowed to drink coke zero. I lost 4 stone on LT but as life threw a load of doo doo at me I put on 3 stone. Before going on holiday in may this year I lost 25 lb on LT but found it very hard to stick too. I really enjoyed my holiday but as you may expect I put 10lb on . Wanting to shift this weight I thought I'd give exante a try.
    WOW!!
    Firstly I was very impressed with the variety you get. Secondly I was very nicely suprised with how they tasted and the bars are great too (LT bars are evil!!).
    And thirdly I've lost 10.5lb in 10 days....yeay me!!
    I knew the signs of going into ketosis - feeling cold, breath pong, the ketostix turning purple, loads of energy etc.
    I've got to say I am finding this diet more bearable than LT (although I got fabulous results on LT it did become mundane ).
    Reading the threads on here there have been some fabulous losses, well done to all and keep up the fantastic work. XXX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

hey I am an ex LTer too .. and know what you mean about the bars .. i onlt tried it once and didnt get further than one mouthful .. :p yuck , and the shakes were only just drinkable , ewwwwww .. exante is amazing in comparisson , and I love the exante soups too :)

4. Darcy15

Darcy15 This is my year

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(15.56%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    Hello and welcome!

5. Miss_G

Miss_G Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(13.33%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome to the forum :)

6. Timetoslim

Timetoslim will achieve target

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.32%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi there xx I'm new to exante too but done lipotrim in the past ... Today is my first day and I'm just tucking into the chocky orange bar, it's well nice hated the bars on lipotrim they were disgusting lol just like their soups ha ha ... so pleased that so far both shake and bar have been nice and we will see how the soup goes tonight xxx I have 8 stone to loose !!! Eeek why did I let it get this bad !!! Oh well hopefully this will be the last time I do this xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Timetoslim - you'll be very pleasantly suprised with the soups, they are delish - enjoy x

8. FB1

FB1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done. I am finding that coke zero is a nice treat at the end of the day and use bouillon during the week for something savoury. I haven't tried the soups as the c/d ones were awful.

9. schindler

schindler Keep on trying

Start Weight:
    19st0.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.3lb(17.35%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    As an ex-Cambridge dieter - the exante products are much better! Only thing I miss is the porridge but that's a small price to pay. Welcome to the forum I am sure you will do well

10. MsJoJo

MsJoJo Full Member

Hello! I'm an ex lighterlifer, lost 5 1/2 stone and put most of back on :(

I agree, exante tastes nicer and the price is way cheaper so more to spend on all the new clothes we are going to need :)

Good luck with the weight loss

11. triage999

triage999 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooooh it's good to hear that it taste better than LLife! I start next Monday! After my final blow out trip to Butlins with the girls!

12. Timetoslim

Timetoslim will achieve target

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.32%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi ya fifi how's it going ???

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.