New to exante but an ex lipotrimmer

fifi70

Silver Member
A friend at work did this diet and got good results, couldn't believe she was allowed to drink coke zero. I lost 4 stone on LT but as life threw a load of doo doo at me I put on 3 stone. Before going on holiday in may this year I lost 25 lb on LT but found it very hard to stick too. I really enjoyed my holiday but as you may expect I put 10lb on . Wanting to shift this weight I thought I'd give exante a try.
WOW!!
Firstly I was very impressed with the variety you get. Secondly I was very nicely suprised with how they tasted and the bars are great too (LT bars are evil!!).
And thirdly I've lost 10.5lb in 10 days....yeay me!!
I knew the signs of going into ketosis - feeling cold, breath pong, the ketostix turning purple, loads of energy etc.
I've got to say I am finding this diet more bearable than LT (although I got fabulous results on LT it did become mundane ).
Reading the threads on here there have been some fabulous losses, well done to all and keep up the fantastic work. XXX

hey I am an ex LTer too .. and know what you mean about the bars .. i onlt tried it once and didnt get further than one mouthful .. :p yuck , and the shakes were only just drinkable , ewwwwww .. exante is amazing in comparisson , and I love the exante soups too :)

Hi there xx I'm new to exante too but done lipotrim in the past ... Today is my first day and I'm just tucking into the chocky orange bar, it's well nice hated the bars on lipotrim they were disgusting lol just like their soups ha ha ... so pleased that so far both shake and bar have been nice and we will see how the soup goes tonight xxx I have 8 stone to loose !!! Eeek why did I let it get this bad !!! Oh well hopefully this will be the last time I do this xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done. I am finding that coke zero is a nice treat at the end of the day and use bouillon during the week for something savoury. I haven't tried the soups as the c/d ones were awful.

As an ex-Cambridge dieter - the exante products are much better! Only thing I miss is the porridge but that's a small price to pay. Welcome to the forum I am sure you will do well

Hello! I'm an ex lighterlifer, lost 5 1/2 stone and put most of back on :(

I agree, exante tastes nicer and the price is way cheaper so more to spend on all the new clothes we are going to need :)

Good luck with the weight loss

Oooooh it's good to hear that it taste better than LLife! I start next Monday! After my final blow out trip to Butlins with the girls!

hi ya fifi how's it going ???

Back