New to Exante :) but not dieting :(

maybebabypowell

Hi Ladies and any lurking gents

Well today I ordered my months worth of Exante products, just shakes though as I dont think I could stomach the soups.

I am going to be following the Total regime! I will be strting as soon as it arrives.

As my title states I am new to exante but not to dieting or in fact VLCD, I have previously tried CD but did not get on with CDC so insead I am going to give Exante a crash course! I have plenty to loose, in fact I would like to loose around 5st.

I have tred so many times with Diets and then fail miserably, but I am determind to do this! I CANT fail again. I have my brothers wedding in May and I dont see the "bigger" family very often so would love to see their faces WHEN I have shifted this weight.

Well good luck guy and I hope to keep you posted.

Sarah
xxxxxx

thanks love.

Welcome to the board honey! I have about 5st to lose too so you're not on your own in that boat!

My shakes haven't arrived yet but I'm starting on Monday with leftover LT sachets so we'll all be in this for a few months together :)

Let's get losing!! :party0011:

rbx:rainbow:

Hiya, I also have 5 stones to lose, so we really are all in the same boat goodluck, we can and we will do this...:party0011:

You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance.

Hello Rainbow brite and Barbie2B

Your right we are going to do this, am sooooo ecited now just need to the packs to arrive, hoping they will be here by Wednesday as hubby starts his lates which will make things so much easier not having to watch him eat in the first week.

I know I just need to get through the 1st week or 2 without cheating and I will be fine.

How long have you been on Exante?

Hiya, have not started yet, my pack arrived just before Christmas and I thought best to wait & start in January after all the parties. I am starting tommorow which is also my first day back at work, hopefully with all the meeetings I have tommorow, the whole day will fly by and I won't notice a thing...lol. Well thats the plan anyway :)

Hi fellow skinnies in the making.

I switched from LL to exante just before xmas. It is so much cheaper, whilst on special offer anyway and I really like all the packs, although going from 4 to 3 is still a bit of a challenge. I put sweeteners in the shakes and have them hot. I have just ordered two months worth and it's a relief to get back on it after xmas. I have lost four stone and have three more to go. I have been doing some running and fitness DVDs too. I really need some support and encouragement so am really glad to have found this forum. Good luck everyone. Here's to strappy tops and shorts this summer !!!

Barbie2b,

My stats , if you can call them that are about the same as yours. I weigh about the same and have about the same goal, and I am the same height. Perhaps if you are going to be Barbie I can be Sindy ! Good luck for tomorrow. I have not been a "pure packer" today as am easing back in after xmas, and I have had my monthly migraine misery. Plan to give myself a talking to and get going full steam ahead tomorrow. Good luck. Don't forget to drink plenty of water.

So excited for tomorrow guys! A tad worried regarding my Exante order but I'll sort that out tomorrow...

Here's to looking fiiiiiiine for summertime!!

rbx:rainbow:

Barbie2b,

My stats , if you can call them that are about the same as yours. I weigh about the same and have about the same goal, and I am the same height. Perhaps if you are going to be Barbie I can be Sindy ! Good luck for tomorrow. I have not been a "pure packer" today as am easing back in after xmas, and I have had my monthly migraine misery. Plan to give myself a talking to and get going full steam ahead tomorrow. Good luck. Don't forget to drink plenty of water.

:8855: Excellent, TT you can be Sindy any day...lol, seriously am so glad you have similar stats, it will help on the journey. I am told that the exante packs are larger than LL so can be split in to two, I will experiment tommorow and let you know how it goes. Good Luck lets start losing

I split my shake most days between breakfast and lunch and my bar between mid afternoon and about 9pm - not split my soup as I like to have the whole one about 7pm so that I feel like I have had something substantial (ish) for dinner.
As you can see from my signature I have been on it since July and have lost almost 6 stone in that time, still have another 3 to go so am back 100% till mid Feb now as I go on holiday for 2 weeks then. Hoping for another stone by then.
Good luck to all you new starters.
B xx

Last edited:
Back