New to Exante - Can i switch between plans on a daily basis ?

claz

wants to be slim
Hi all, I am starting exante tomorrow and not sure which plan to follow yet - but i was wondering if i was feeling particulary hungry one day could i add a 600 calorie meal in to help me through the hunger or for if it is a special occassion and then on the next day carry on as normal.. I had planned to start the diet yesterday but its my totm tomorrow and a couple of days before i just get absolutely starving and could eat the house so i didn't think it was the best time to start when i was feeling like that as once i am actually on my TOTM then the hunger thing goes away.. Any advise anyone can give would be great.

Everyone does this differently. Personally I mix and match between Total Solution and Working Solution, choosing each day whether I'll have just the 3 packs or also some low carb food. Some days when I have some low carb food, I have just a little low carb snack rather than a full meal, I just go by what I want to do on the day. It's working for me.
However, I know others prefer sticking to the total solution, and only switch for AAM week.
For some the temptation once you start eating a little low carb is to go too far, push the boundaries. Only you can decide what's right for you.
Once you mix in working solution, your losses are likely to be slightly less than if you did pure Total solution, for obvious reasons, as you're consuming more calories. However, you can see from mine, that you can still achieve great losses combining packs with some low carb.
Good luck whichever route you choose to follow :)

The other thing to remember is once you're in ketosis you shouldn't feel really hungry at all

Hi - thanks for the advice - Well today day 1, has gone well and i haven't had any extra meal today and don't feel hungry, so so far so good....

Back