New to exante - Exercise on total solution?

vb90

Hi everyone :)
I'm new to this diet, and this forum, started exante on 7th so have my week weigh in tomorrow but have lost 8lbs so far :D loooonnnggg way to go still but well in the zone.
Anyway, I'm very impatient which is why I can't handle WW or SW lol but just wondering about exercising on total solution to speed things up even more? I did CD a few years back for 4 months and remember being told not to exercise, but noticed on the exante packs it says works best with 20mins of exercise a day?
Does anyone exercise too or just diet?
I was thinking of doing the 30 day shred on level 1 - 20 mins every day but I don't wanna flake out lol.. this seems like a stupid question now cos I should just try it and see how I go, ahh sorry for my ramblings lol
Thank you :)

Just try to do more cardio and stamina based exercises rather then weight training and if you do do weights then cut the weights down and do a few extra sets

i ended up doing that 30 day shred video on youtube, managed the first 10 minutes and squatted myself into not being able to walk properly for three days afterwards! fun! i find doing a proper clean around the house makes me lose a few pounds but then i'm just a lazy sod to do anything concrete :p

Can't help as I'm very new to this too, waiting for my packs to arrive, but thought I'd say hi. Your post is something I could have written next week. I did cambridge in 2008 successfully but have now returned to VLCDs after putting 1.5st back on.
Good luck -x-

I do either 30Day shred or an hour or so stepping on wii fit. :)

I've been doing 30 day shred, not really done it since I was thinner, and am finding it tough but even if I can't keep up all the time I know it's doing me good and I'll get back there. Keep up the great work :)

I did my first 30day shred session last night, was in bits! But gonna try do it daily as the seating alone must help weight lol lol :)

I've heard you can get 30 day shred on YouTube, is that right?

Back