Total Solution New to Exante... Here i go!

Haylo83

So I started the exante diet yesterday, promising myself I will consume one shake, one soup, one bar each day and lots and lots of water!

Over the past 2 years I have lost around 1 stone 8lbs through various types of diets and still have around 2 stone to go to reach my target weight but nothing seems to work! I split up with a long term partner last year and now I'm over it i feel totally ready for a new me! I've been admiring all the people doing do well on the exante diet on here for ages now and am really excited about joining you and finally taking the plunge!

Weigh in will be on a Monday and i need to make sure I don't cheat in between!! Yesterday went well, bit more hungry today but I'm sure it will pass.

I'm so looking forward to a slimmer, healthier me!!

Good luck. Stick with it and you'll be at goal in no time :)

Well done haylo keep up the good work.;)

Hi Haylo welcome and good luck. I've just started my journey on Exante (Day 11 now) and dare I say it but I'm actually finding it quite easy :) I've got into a routine of a hot shake for breakfast, a bar at lunchtime and soup for dinner - I even sit at the table with the rest of my family. If you can stay focussed and get through the first week, I think it definitely gets easier :)

With the fantastic support on here we can do it!:D
Hazel
x

Thanks Hazel and fugged!

That's really helpful and inspiring! I'm feeling a bit lethargic at the moment but still totally determined! Do you lose a lot of weight in the first week? Will keep up with lots of water!

Hope you both continue to do great!!

Back