new to exante - just placed my order for first pack

portia

hi everyone, I am new to exante, although i have tried Cambridge and celebrity slim before so not new to VLCD. Lost a couple of stone with previous diets then stopped, returned to old eating habits and promptly put it all on again and then some! This time I HAVE to succeed. I have struggled with my self image and self esteem for so long now, and am thoroughly fed up with being so low and hating myself - not a good place to be.
I have ordered exante - it will be here this week sometime, I am on holiday from mon - fri, so wont be starting till next weekend when i return home. would love to talk with others who are going through similar struggles with weight loss. My hubby is lovely and very supportive but has never been overweight and doesnt 'get it'. Saying ' i love you whatever your size' is very sweet but doesnt mean much when I cant love me at this size. Does that make sense?
This time, THIS TIME, i am going to make a difference. I have 4 and a half stone to lose so know it will be a long slog, but i really really really want to do it.
Good luck to everyone else, heres hoping your support will be a motivator for me - and i can do the same in return.

Hi portia, my story is nearly exactly the same as yours. I started last Friday after my holiday and want to lose 3 stone by next holiday in mid September. Have also done CD successfully in the past and am 100% committed to losing weight again and keeping it off this time! I wish you really good luck x

thanks supersmiley, good luck with your journey - you should have a really good start to your weight loss by the time i get back off holiday and start mine - hopefully i will be able to use your weight loss as motivation. Keep focused this week - good luck x

Good luck hun, I have 3 stone to lose. I am the same have low self image and low self esteem and being big makes it worse

Hi and welcome. Me too!! have about 5 1/2 st to lose by Dec 15th (going on cruise) and started Exante 2 weeks ago tomorrow with a similar story. Did LL 4 years ago and have put it all back on.

Altho I have this goal in mind it is purely a motivator as I have the same negative self-image problems and supportive normal weight husband as yourself but want to feel good about myself and can't stand the thought of spending all that money on a holiday and then feeling miserable about how I look when I get there.

Heres to a positive week. Onward and downward. XX:)

Back