new to Exante

heyy hun well dun soo far on day 1...i am going to start it tomorrow as i am still at uni and by the time i get home will b in the evening so tomorrow will b my first day of the diet, my pack has arrived too asked ma mum and she confirmed that it has come through i am hoping i can get this sorted in aout 5-6 weeks or so....fingers crossed....will keep up to date on your diary good luck :D
mwah

well i had the choc shake for lunch made with lots of ice and 1 tab of sweetner and abouth 300ml of water blended. very filling. well i had a small tea of steamed chicken and veg, but to be honest from tomorrow i am gonna go total. the amount of food i am giving up by taking the advice on here i will just split my soup tomorrow. and when im at the gym will have an extra shake to make sure i stay in ketosis but dont stop losing, cheers all xx

well done on your first full day :D xx
take it nice and slow and gentle at the gym tomorrow if you can.. I tried to do my normal exercises on the first few days, and although I am normally as graceful as an elephant, I was more like an elephant carrying a rhino on my shoulders while on roller skates! hhehe, I think it was because my body is still settling into the less fuel.
SO be nice to yourself tomorrow and sounds like a good plan with the soups.

xx

Last edited:
well choc shake with sweetner and a bit of coffee blended with ice cold milk for breakfast.
couldnt really taste the choc but it was nice and creamy and again very filling.
after trying lipotrim exante is turning out to be a pleasent suprise,
good luck today everyone..

yeah i meant water... and that it tasted like a milky drink... x
didnt mix it with water, although i imagine it woul be gorgeous with milk... mmmmm.

Wee recipe tiop - I tend to use 400ml water on both shakes and soups (100 cold, 300 hot), tends to make them a bit thinker and less sludgy.

Tablet sweetner for the shakes, and things like tabasco, black pepper and the suchlike to perk up the soups. Tabasco is my friend...

Good luck.

really not loving the soups. i think for my next order i will just get the shakes only, the bars are fab for a quick lunch at work and the shakes are great for breakfast, dont think i will mind having them twice a day. and still only having a tiny bit of protein in the evening, ie chicken or a bit of cheese. going well

Hi saffrons, I started with the shakes only and got bored but if you having them only twice a day and hate the soup then stick to the shakes.

i thought that i may get bored so i plan to mix it up every now and then with the odd shake. i think i can manage that. haha!

Back