New to Exante!!

Good luck! Im glad you are getting on so well with exante :)

I've started adding a few drops of mint flavouring to the choc shakes for a bit of variation (and of course the vanilla/coffee combo). No idea how to make the banana and strawberry ones less sickly, other than to add a couple of ice cubes and get them down me quick!

I know I can't bear the strawberry its awful ... have been trying to things I could add to make it more palatable but can't think of anything ... banana as well its vile. Good idea with the mint flavouring might have to give that a go .... just love love love the vanilla. xx

I've just done my first 1 hour and 20 minutes fast walk! :wee:
First 15 minutes were worst. Then my body got the right speed. Not too fast but more than a slow, relaxing walk. Now I'm all sweating and need a shower :)
love xxx

I put both the banana and strawberry in coffee too :)
I only use either a third or half a pack at a time... that gets more water in you ;)
To be honest, you can still taste the banana a little, so I tend to use a third in each large mug of water.
But I struggle to taste the strawberry one in coffee, even with half a pack :D;)
Good Luck
Marge
:D

Wow well done you I bet you'll be on a high now .... Ive just lazed about all day as its been raining all day. Flagging today a bit only because its my first Sunday but hey ho it will soon be Tuesday. I will be so pleased when we have got through our first week xxxxx

Thanks for that Marge I might give that one a go I honestly don't think I could stomach another strawberry its awful xx

Thanks for that Marge I might give that one a go I honestly don't think I could stomach another strawberry its awful xx

Aye, give it a wee try. You dont have anything to lose (except weight). Half a pack in a big mug :)
I'm a Tuesday WI day too :D

Hi Skinni
Best of luck. I've just completed my 2nd week. Much easier to do the second week and the faster weight loss is such an incentive. x

Great looking forward to see how you have on Tuesday x

Thats good to hear how much did you lose in your first and second weeks?

Back