Total Solution New to exante!

Hey yeah you are all right, a stone a month would be amazing.
I'm aiming to be at my target by xmas and be wearing those size 12 pair of jeans that i'm dreaming of :) hope i'm being realistic about this that's all.

I'm going to stick at it anyway, everyone is different and i shouldn't be so hard on myself. at least i've lost.

Thanks for your support it all helps very much xx

Hi Missy, just popping in to see how things are going. Hope you are having a good day x :D

Thanks tigertoes :) i've had a lot of support and encouragement on here and it all really helps, I am defo going to stick at it. I have made this decision and i'm going to see it through until the very end!!

How are you getting on today?

I have just had zumba for the WII delivered, so am going to give it a bash, i'm rather excited about it tbh. xx

Well in to my second week and i'm doing ok, had a couple of blips where I have felt very hungry so have had some of the cheats, but apart from that have not eaten anything that is high in carbs or fat.

I think maybe sometimes it doesn't hurt to have a little something to get me through the hard times.

I work very early mornings (up at 5) on these days I feel hungry as the day is so long so i've resorted to having an extra pack or high protein, it gets me through :) xx

Hi all I have decided that exante is'nt really for me, so i'm off to try something different :) good luck everyone xxx

Back