New to exante...

E2012S

Hi all!
I'm a newbie so please be gentle! I have debated about what to do with my weight for a while now and getting so close to 15 stone was the big reality check I needed, all my size 16's were straining and I knew something had to give. So after a week or so of research and lurking through these forums I decided exante was the kick start I needed.
I started last Sunday and I have to say I haven't struggled, I decided to go with working solutions and it's definitely working for me - the first few days of hunger pangs soon passed and my intake of water has certainly increased!
Los anyway one week in and I am so happy I had to share. 2 inches of my waist, hips and thighs and an amazing 7lbs loss. Really happy and a great motivator for the next 3 weeks (or maybe more)!! X

Wow, you've done so well already!! Congrats... :D

Oh, and welcome by the way... ;)

xx

Welcome E2012S and a big congratulations on your loss! This should give you the confidence and motivation to keep going! Fantastic results :)

Hi. Thanks pinkie & stripey trousers for your welcomes and comments. Week 2 weigh in complete and another 3lbs off so 10lbs so far, feeling really good & ready for week 3!! X

Thanks Janice :)
So week 3 update....an amazing 1 stone off! So happy and a total of 18 inches off all over, so pleased. X

That is brill !!!!
Im only on day 4 but hanging in ther x was going to have a sneaky weigh in this mornin but too scared too ha ha
Hope I've enough courage tomorrow mornin and I'll check then x

Congrats again to you on your weightloss so far
big hugs

congrats on your weight loss u doing amazing

Thank you! Final weigh in, I'm going to switch to RC solo slim for the next 28 days - I haven't struggled with exante at all but I do miss actual "meals" so hopefully I can keep losing and eventually maintaining :)
So no lbs off this week but I've lost a stone and couldn't be happier but another 3 inches off so a huge 21 inches and 14lbs off, so for any of you that are just starting, keep going the results can be found if you want it. Just wanted to also say what a great bunch of people on this forum - some inspirational weight losses x

Hi everyone, yes i'm a newbie lol. I started Exante total solutions on Wednesday 24th so i'm only 4 days in, but feeling great. I have been weighing myself daily since i started but have decided that I'm going to go to weekly.

What days are your weigh ins?

Do you have any motivational advice for Exante total solutions because I miss food lol?

Kisses xx x x x

Back