Total Solution New to Exante...

Hi all,

I have done CD previously.. infact fairly recently and lost nearly 2 stone in 7 weeks. I caught flu was really ill and ended up putting my 2stone back on due to bingeing!

I know I work well with these diets, but the cost is a big consideration for me so i am going to start tomorrow by using up the rest of my CD shakes (have nearly a week left) and am going to order some Exante tomorrow to carry on with.

question? what is the Carbonara? i saw it in a product list... I don't do well with pasta as it causes me to bloat but see it is in the mixed packs you buy.. is it low Carb?

I am going on holiday last week of august, in 8 weeks time, we are only going in a caravan so I am going to continue whilst away but it would be great to lose 2 stone before then. I am also starting a uni course end of September in 12 weeks so it would be really great to lose 3 stone by then as I don't mind being the oldest on the course, but really don't want to be the fattest!!

Is their any sort of challenge going on right now? or would anyone like to buddy up and do one? I want to do total solutions for at least the next month and will need the support of this great place which I have been following for a while but not had the courage to join...

Hey welcome! Good luck with the start of your journey! I'm also off on hols in 8 weeks with the aim of losing 2 stone before I get there! I can't help on the carbonara front as I just stick to shakes and bars but as with those everyone differs, best to just try it for yourself and see!! :)

Thanks smidge, you are doing well so far by looks of your ticker... good luck with this month!

For me it is about trying to get enough water on board, especially in this warm weather, but I am aiming for at least three litres. With the cambridge shakes I always made them up with more water than stated as I dont like strong tastes. So I will have to see how these Exante ones mix.

I feel so disgusting right now, I have almost stopped going out as nothing fits me, and I cringe when I look at myself in a shop window... I am desperate to get to about 10 stone which is nearly 6 stone away!! Yikes!!!

Thank you! I'm sorry to hear you're feeling down, don't worry exante will get you feeling back to your old self in no time! I felt the same when I started and I've only been going 7 weeks so it's really amazing what a difference it makes!

I've started filling 500ml bottles up and popping them in the fridge so I know what I need to drink and it's chilled which is nice during the hot days! If I'm out for the day as well I usually put one in the freezer, just like being on a school trip ha ha ;)

Thats a good idea about filling the bottles although I can't drink my water cold, i prefer it room temp. I normally put 2 x 2litre bottles on the side I know that I need to drink all of one and at least half of the second to give me at least three litres. I struggle to drink any more than this..
You have done so well in 7 weeks, what have your weekly losses been like?

I will be so happy if I can get 2 stone off by the end of august. And if I can get a third off by the time I start my college course, I will feel a lot more confident..

I would say 2 stone by the end of August is more than achievable! Like I said I'm aiming for that too but I might hit plateau, you've just started so you'll be able to add that fab first week weigh in into that 2 stone number :D Even 2 stone off will make you feel better so I'm sure whatever weight you end up when you start your course you'll be feeling ten times more confident! What is your course?

Back