New to exante!

xxjenxx

Hi all - just ordered the exante 4 week pack (just the shakes) hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow to start. Any hints and tips are more than welcome!

Hey Jen, welcome to the group! Good luck with your first day, imagine that will be Wednesday now?

As for hints and tips, the biggest thing I'd say is make sure you don't give up in the first week as it can be tough! Drink plenty of water and get some exercise starting in week 2. You'll get that goal sorted in no time, I've lost around the same as I can see you have on your ticker and in only 12 weeks :)

Hiya Jen. Loads of distraction is the key. In the two weeks I've been on TS I've completely cleared out two wardrobes and two very messy children's rooms. Come and post here if you're feeling bad, there's always someone about to give you support. Timing your shakes is important too - I don't have my first shake till lunchtime because I can't bear going to bed hungry. Not that I get hungry much any more, but it's all psychological with me. :drool:

Other than that, drink loads of water, and be ready for a hell of a first week. Good luck, we're all here for you.

Thanks everyone! Just looking forward to starting now. I'm more worried about the boredom than the hunger if I'm honest so planning a big house clear out for the weekend to keep me busy. I'm sure you will all be hearing a lot from me over the next few weeks hehe. Xxx

Lol boredom is a hard one. just keep up posted. Everyone is here to help each other! :D

Hi Jen, welcome to exante!

I started TS 2 weeks ago and have so far lost 13lbs! I've never stuck to any diet but after reading diaries on here which gave me so much inspiration decided to give it a go and so glad that I did. Yes it's tough especially the first week (I resisted x3 takeaways in that week which hurt)! Lol but you do get over it. I actually don't really think about food anymore and never feel hungry. I actually struggle to have my 3rd shake in the evening now.
As everyone else has said, stick to it no matter how hard it is as you will be surprised by the results. Drink lots and lots of water and have a variety of products so you don't get bored. Ps. You can also drink black tea/coffee, dr.pepper zero which is very yummy! Coke zero and peppermint tea. A lot of people mix their coffee in with their vanilla shakes which I do too, and feels like a iced latte Mmm.
Best of luck to you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Did I just read this post somewhere else or are the ketones finally getting to me??? :confused:

Started yesterday and on day 2 now and I have the worst headache and feel really nauseous. Just wondering if this is to be expected? Xxx

Hiya, jen! I'm on Day 3 right now! Joining in to wish you luck :)

Headaches are definitely to be expected especially in the first few days & the first week. It will pass though, make sure you are drinking enough water steadily throughout the day (it really does make a huge difference to everything!), I felt really nauseated on Day 2 but today I honestly feel 100% better.

Hang in there! x

Hey Jen, headaches are normal. I had them for 2 days. I'm sure by now yours have passed. I'm on day 5, and I've so far lost 13lbs :). I now have so much energy that I feel like working out all day. How ate you finding it so far?

I know the weight will slow down eventually, which I'm not looking forward to. :( but I think I may be over doing it with the exercising at the moment. I can't stop, feels like I have to much energy in me (which isn't something I'm used to) haha. Plus I have 6/7 stone to lose , so maybe that's why it's coming off quickly. Who knows.

Back