New to filling and healthy

happykitten

Well after lots of should I ? Should I not? I've decided to give this plan a try. First day today and I'm amazed at how much easier I'm finding it. Not focusing on unhealthy treats so this might just be the plan that works for me!

I love reading your diaries and they've given me lots of inspiration. So thanks to you all! I look forward to sharing a good loss with you all next week (fingers crossed) x

Welcome! I'm glad u had a good first day! That is the exact reason I like sf, on pp I used to eat as little as I could so I could have chocolate and stuff but on my sf days I don't think about it half as much, so much healthier!

Don't forget to add a food diary so we can get some ideas from u too! It's nice to see what others eat for inspiration!

It's a really healthy plan. I love sf, I'm counting points at the minute as had a real bad couple of weeks so need a bit of structure to get back into it but will be having more sf days next week. Good luck! Looking forward to reading your entries. X

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Good luck and hope you enjoy your first week of filling and healthy :) I'm following a similar plan from a few years back, called core (but its similar), so I'll be pinching some meal ideas too!!!

Hi Happykitten. There appears to be a few of us about on the forum just starting out on this plan so hopefully we will have lots of ideas to swap (and steal from the seasoned pros of SF!).

Were you following another plan previously? It strikes me that the SF plan looks far more like general healthy eating principles than most other plans so hopefully will be easy to follow in the long term. Its just seems to give just enough structure to keep the "extras" in check. Most of the time anyway!

Good luck!

Is this the same as Filling and Healthy? I got a bit confused on this as I wasn't sure if I could snack on foods from the filling and healthy list between meals. I did a few days of it, snacked on foods from the list and had a really good weight loss. I find it easier when I'm not at work as it needs a bit more planning. I enjoy not having to count :)

Back