New to Forum....3 stone to lose on green

Good afternoon :)

I am new to the forum but not new to SW - I have twice lost 2.5 stone on the green plan (veggie) and twice put it all back on again!! Grrrrr....

I wonder if there are any other 3rd (or more!) attempters out there who want to finally get to target this year...perhaps we could encourage each other when the motivation slips?

I am very good with my meals but get too easily led with over-synning!

Mini aims are a stone off by beginning of March (my 40th) and the other 2 stone off by the time I go to Glasto festival in June.

Thanks for reading! :)

Hi Maisie

I've just joined today too, and like you I have had previous success on SW but through various reasons have let it all go to pot.

I finally built up the courage to dust off the scales today and I too have around 3 stone to lose.

I would also like to lose a stone by the middle of March as it's my 40th then and have got a special holiday booked, and the other 2 before the end of the year as am planning a wedding, so it looks like we have similar targets.

Hi Lokipoki

Brilliant, look forward to encouraging each other :) Do you attend a class? I will be attending a Tuesday morning class but I definitely need the extra motivation in between - I especially struggle at weekends. I really need to stop going into "its-Friday-sod-it" mode and treat Friday - Sunday as ordinary days!

Very best of luck to us in 2011 - the year of the Target!!

Hiya

Not signed up for a class at the moment as I'm in the middle of studying which is taking up loads of time, and makes it all the more difficult to be good as I have a habit of snacking while studying.

Have just placed a grocery order to be delivered on Tuesday and it's packed full of only good things, and have been really harsh and just cleared the fridge out of everything bad (bye bye lovely chocolates, sob!) and chucked it in the bin before I changed my mind!

I am determined to be able to wear something nice on my big birthday!

Me too! Have just seen New Years Eve pics that a friend posted AND a video of me dancing to Just Dance on the Wii - I did not like what I saw and I want any 40th pics to be much improved! It would be bad enough had I always been overweight but the fact that I was a good 2 stone slimmer a few months ago makes me feel even worse!

There is a lady on the SW teams section also looking to lose 3 stone and she is looking for buddies too so Im going to post on her thread too. No-one has replied to her yet. Im sure between us we will get there.

Hi,

I have been doin SW on and off for 12 years, although I have had 3 babies in that time, but the youngest is 4 now so I have run out of excuses.

I have about 5 stone to lose and would like to have at least lost 3 and a half by July when we go to Spain on our first holiday in 5 years. I am determined not to be fat as I know I will hate every minute of it.

I will be 35 this year and thats it I am not going through it again this is for the last time. So I will definately need the help.

Fab thread

Brilliant Libbyloulou, I know where you're coming from, I have been very successful twice - BUT - my son is 12 and I first joined before I was pregnant with him so also been on/off for about 12 years! I have only really fully committed to SW twice and that was when I was successful - the other times Ive made excuses and fizzled out. No more though! This is it! We can do it :)

Maisie-Maple,

We will do it. I went to class today, and thats the last time I am ever going to start a diet.

After I left I went for a mile and a half walk with the dog and then went on my WII Fit and I feel fab.

Keep on going and let me know how your getting on, I think being on here is going to be a big help.

Libbyloulou x x

Thanks Valerie!

Great start Libbyloulou, really great! I have my first weigh tonight but after that I will be switching to Tuesday mornings. I will let you know how I get on. I couldnt go to my zumba class last night but Ive been doing the Just Dance 2 fitness programme - Im doing the middle one of 1000 sweat points per day. I feel thinner so Im looking forward to later - not had a 100% week but a million times better than the last few!

xx

Well done Maisie!

I've got to wait until Monday to see how I've done.

Have been doing all red days so far but I might try and brave some green ones next week as I want to start doing some excercise so will need the carbs!

Back