new to forum and lipotrim

daynurse

Hi all my daughter and i signed up today she is starting tomorrow and me monday looking forward to it but know it will be hard!!
we will both keep signing in the info and support on the sight is bril you are all inspirational

hi day nurse i started yesterday,,every one is great here,,lots of advice and tips to keep you going,,

Good luck to the both of you . Just be strong and youll be just fine and dandy x

hi daynurse, nice to know you have support within your daughter as she will be doing it at the same time. my family are really supportive of this but still logg on here as it is easier to talk to someone who is going through this aswell, just make sure you both drink enough water. keep us posted on how you get on. x

A big hello and welcome...good luck to you both on starting! You will do great xxx

thanks everyone wishing4size12 is my daughters user name sure she will be on tomorrow hunting for some ideas is it ok to keep a vanilla shake to add to coffees i drink loads of coffee but will struggle with black coffee so much so will stop having it then the bad headaches will kick in as long as i have plenty of water and have the 3 shakes a day will it matter i note some people split the shakes ie half a packet at a time is that ok thanks in advance

Yeah splitting shakes is fine hun and really helps in the first week! Adding coffee to the shake is fine too...lots of people ann leaf teas to the shakes too i.e peppermint! Enjoy xxx

thanks tracy im sandy by the way can i use the vanilla as a coffee whitner thats what i meant i will struggle when in work i do 13 hour long shifts will have to plan my times i noticed ur in bury we are in middleton!!

Welcome to Minimins. Its the best place to be for support and help, someone is always here x x x

oooh not sure hun but i really cant see why not, if you can add coffe to the shake then why not add shake to the coffee?! middleton hey? not far hun...loads of northerners at the min its fab!! Northerners rule:D xxx

hi daynurse, nice to know you have support within your daughter as she will be doing it at the same time.
told my hubby he will have to feed himself hes ok with that will manage to feed the 2 labradors but that may become too appealling as the weeks go on LOL

:D
thanks everyone wishing4size12 is my daughters user name sure she will be on tomorrow hunting for some ideas is it ok to keep a vanilla shake to add to coffees i drink loads of coffee but will struggle with black coffee so much so will stop having it then the bad headaches will kick in as long as i have plenty of water and have the 3 shakes a day will it matter i note some people split the shakes ie half a packet at a time is that ok thanks in advance
Lol COFFEE my favorite meal of the day (oops its a constant one) i am with you on splitting the vanilla packets up i use one packet for coffee which lasts me till about 3pm have half a straw shake at lunch the other half at tea time and use the other vanilla packet for nighttiime coffees and it really works for me hun ....o with lots of water added in for luck xx
Good luck with you LT journey and watch the lbs fall off xxxx:D

thanks tracy im sandy by the way can i use the vanilla as a coffee whitner thats what i meant i will struggle when in work i do 13 hour long shifts will have to plan my times i noticed ur in bury we are in middleton!!
Hi Sandy,
Yes, i do this
i use one packet of the vanilla for coffee which lasts me till about 3pm have half a straw shake at lunch the other one a tea time and use the other vanilla packet for nighttiime coffees and it really works for me hun o with lots of water added in for luck xx
Good luck with you LT journey and watch the lbs fall off xxxx:D

does that mean we are all fatter though if theres lots of us???:eek:
Nah ...just means we are doing something fantastic about it...:D:D

Welcome and good luck to both of you ;)

Back