new to forum on week 5 looking for support

maria530ds

hi everone am maria hoping to be skinny for christmas.am on week 5 and have lost 16lb so far i have had a few blips but got back at it again .i was a bit upset today as i only lost 1lb i have been running 5 mile 3 days a week and i missed 1 of my drinks 3 nites this week to. do you think thats why i had only a small lose this week i would be greatful for some help ..:cry:

week 1-6lb
week 2-4lb
week 3-5lb
week 5-1lb

Last edited:
Welcome Maria, It could be your body's way of telling you it needs all three shakes huni ........ Well done for lasting 5 weeks before finding this forum thats amazing I wouldnt have been able to do it on my own . Coming on this forum is really motivating Im sure you will get lots of advice from everyone . Good luck with your journey xx

Hi Maria
Well done on your wt loss so far don't know
how you did it on your own this site is my
life line ! They say you must hve 3 shakes
otherwise your body hasn't all the nutrients
it needs to keep going x

Hi Maria, welcome to the forum. You've done so well so far. Don't get down about one week where your loss didn't show, it will be so much better next week. There are loads of reasons for those weeks, and we all have them.

Are you drinking enough water? Are you sticking to the shakes 100%? Even tiny amounts of the wrong thing can knock you out of ketosis and set your weight loss back.

I would also caution you not to miss any shakes ever - they're the only source of nutrition your body is getting, and it needs them all, or you'll get sick!

Good luck for this week - I'm just started week 3 and finding it easier as I go along.

thank you will keep that in mind doing better now. taking all the shakes hopful better week for me this week .by the way your doing fab ..:)

hi i am on week 5 too i have been 100% up to now but starting to think about food i will need to be on lipotrim till xmas to get to where i want to be so we will have to keep an eye on each other it is a good diet and we have to be strong we can do it. i would cut back a bit on your exercise my pharmasist told me not to do too much just tone the muscles i always have 3 shakes so try take it a bit easier on your self:)

thank you will be nice to have somebody to talk to it is hard but i just keep telling my self am going to be skinny for christmas and i cant wait will let you now how i get on i weig in on a monday thanks again maria

Back