1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

New to GL...

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by Jay Jay, 8 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Jay Jay

Jay Jay Member

Hi All

After starting a diet in June and only losing 9lb from then until the beginning of August and then not losing I decided to try the GL Diet. Started last Monday and all is going well, I don't feel as hungry, don't feel deprived and have lost 4lbs! So really happy!

Can anyone tell me if you are only suppose to have 1 (or 2 if your a man) slice of bread aday or per serving?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jarael

jarael Well-Known Member

hi if its the patrick halford gl diet u are on, i have a good book that i could lend u, then u could photocopy the bits u want.

i tried it for a week and lost about 9 pounds but i have too much of a sweet tooth. so gave it up. might give it another try soon but u are welcome to borrow it.

4. Jay Jay

Jay Jay Member

Hi!

Thank you for offering to loan me the book, I've now bought one by Nigel Denby.

9lbs in a week is fantastic! Would definately stick to it if it came off that fast! TOTM at the mo, so I am determind not to get on the scales this week as I can gain upto 5lbs, but things seem to be going well so I'm sticking with it...

5. jarael

jarael Well-Known Member

cool, ive had a bad week, lots of ice cream, hopefully i can correct overthe weekend before weigh in on tuesday lol