New to Lipo day 4 but not losing

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
S: 82kg C: 76.3kg G: 63kg BMI: 26.4 Loss: 5.7kg(6.97%)
Don't weigh youself at home cos your scale will not be telling you the same weight as at the pharmacist. When I weighed myself at home I only lost 1.4kg and when I got to the pharmacist it turned out I lost 10lbs!

cuddle

Thanks Mirjam,I used boots scale though ,will wait till my next pharmacy appt
Maybe it might change,it kind of discourages me just loosing tht little while been 100%

natalieann

Silver Member
S: 15st11.5lb C: 15st0.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(4.97%)
same here love ive only lost 3 since sunday

Budkin

S: 13st12lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 0.2 Loss: 2st5lb(17.01%)
Hi Cuddle, you know that there are still 3 days left (depending on what time you get weighed on the 7th day) alot can happen in that time!!!, don't be disheartened, i bet you'll have a pleasant suprise when you do get weighed,
Keep at it
Sam:)

cuddle

Thanks guys,fingerscross for me ,this is also my first day on this forum very helpful and when i feel hungry i read people's stories and that keeps me going.

Budkin

Hi Cuddles, fingers crossed!!! when i feel that i just can't go on and think of caving in, what i do is grab ahold of a big chunk of tummy blubber and give it a shake, and say out loud, "i won't eat until i have got through all of this" as in used up all of the spare tyre around my middle
I know it's a bit weird, but it works for me LOL
stay with it
Sam :)

moomoo

Hi there new to this blog and LT!Am a very worried dieter though because I think I have just ruined my last 4 days of effort had a coffee today and added splenda sprinkle not a tablet thought we could have this however after reading other comments seems were not:0Just wondering have I totally ruined my last few days of effort?????

Budkin

Hi Moomoo
I very much doubt it, as your slip up is fairy minor, i'm sure that it won't matter, apparently there is a small carb window before you get into ketosis, if that makes sense, i'm still having milk in my tea and coffee, controversial i know, but it works for me, not that i'm suggesting anyone else should, i'm happy to have a slower loss, and still be able to enjoy a cuppa, it's the only way that i can stick with it
Sam