Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New to Lipo day 4 but not losing

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by cuddle, 27 January 2011 Social URL.

1. cuddle

cuddle New Member

Hello

Have been on lp for four days now,I decided
    To weigh myself found out have only lost 3pounds thot I would
    Have lost more,I have also been to the gym twice within the 4 days,pls advice am I doing something wrong.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    Don't weigh youself at home cos your scale will not be telling you the same weight as at the pharmacist. When I weighed myself at home I only lost 1.4kg and when I got to the pharmacist it turned out I lost 10lbs!

4. cuddle

cuddle New Member

@Mirjam thanks,I used boots scale though ,will wait till sunday and see if it cganges.

5. cuddle

cuddle New Member

Thanks Mirjam,I used boots scale though ,will wait till my next pharmacy appt
    Maybe it might change,it kind of discourages me just loosing tht little while been 100%

6. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    same here love ive only lost 3 since sunday

7. Budkin

Budkin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Cuddle, you know that there are still 3 days left (depending on what time you get weighed on the 7th day) alot can happen in that time!!!, don't be disheartened, i bet you'll have a pleasant suprise when you do get weighed,
    Keep at it
    Sam:)

8. cuddle

cuddle New Member

Thanks guys,fingerscross for me ,this is also my first day on this forum very helpful and when i feel hungry i read people's stories and that keeps me going.

9. Budkin

Budkin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Cuddles, fingers crossed!!! when i feel that i just can't go on and think of caving in, what i do is grab ahold of a big chunk of tummy blubber and give it a shake, and say out loud, "i won't eat until i have got through all of this" as in used up all of the spare tyre around my middle
    I know it's a bit weird, but it works for me LOL
    stay with it
    Sam :)

10. moomoo

moomoo New Member

Hi there new to this blog and LT!Am a very worried dieter though because I think I have just ruined my last 4 days of effort had a coffee today and added splenda sprinkle not a tablet thought we could have this however after reading other comments seems were not:0Just wondering have I totally ruined my last few days of effort?????

11. Budkin

Budkin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Moomoo
    I very much doubt it, as your slip up is fairy minor, i'm sure that it won't matter, apparently there is a small carb window before you get into ketosis, if that makes sense, i'm still having milk in my tea and coffee, controversial i know, but it works for me, not that i'm suggesting anyone else should, i'm happy to have a slower loss, and still be able to enjoy a cuppa, it's the only way that i can stick with it
    Sam

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.