New to Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Roger1, 22 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Roger1

Roger1 New Member

Hi all - I started this 1 week ago and am giving t my best shot. I tried it as a TFR diet, but ate lean fish and meat at night when I was desperately hungry. I lost 1kg in my first week, (I feel fine, by the way), and am looking for supportive comments to make this whole thing as successful as possible. Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome to both the forum and to Lipotrim Roger.

Can you not do it TFR as the results for a male are astonishing? I think it is a stone and a half per month (that does not include the bumper loss the first week)

The best advice i can give is to drink your water, and log on here as often as you can.. The people are great for support/advice and even the occasional telling off!! lol

Best of luck. Please keep us posted with how you are doing (good or bad) x

4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Rodger, you've come to the right place! good luck with your journey
    :)

5. Ella Belle

Ella Belle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.21%)
    Welcome Roger, as Su says if you could do tfr I think you would fine it so worth it, the losses other men have on here are amazing..even a couple of weeks maybe??

Best of luck anyway, :)

6. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    We've all experience the hunger Roger......you just have to grin and bear it as it really does go away! And the results are sooooooo worth it.

Give it another go......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.