New to Lipotrim

kaz123

Hi Everyone, this is my first time using lipotrim. I'm having my first shake as I type. First mouthful went down ok second one not so well:p.

I have been thinking about doing this for a long time and kept putting it off thinking I will never be able to do it. I have been reading all your posts and I have to say the support you give each other is amazing. So hopefully you will be able to support me in my dark moments as I know if I can come here and have a chat with people going through the same thing as me it will be a big help. Also looking at the inspiration photos blew me away looking at the b4 and after. Wow

I have almost 6 stone to loose and I am tired of carrying around another person. I can't wait to bend down and not have my tummy get in the way. I have spent the last 8 years being over weight (most of my 20's) and don't want to spend my 30's the same way. I am looking forward to getting out and not thinking everyone is looking at me. I just want to be able to run around with my almost 5 yr old daughter.

I am feeling pretty positive at the moment I just hopes it lasts through the day :) Good luck to everyone else doing this I salute you. We will all be skinny minis in no time xxx

Will check back in later and let u know how I got on:)

Welcome Kaz and best of luck with your Lipotrim journey.

The shakes get a bit of getting use to as at the start because you can taste all the vitamins and minerals in them. It can help if you drink a half a glass of water before taking your shake as it helps to dilute the taste...after a week or so you will only taste the flavours.

I always found the chicken soup hard to take while others loved it ... but unlike others I eventually got to like the flapjacks:p...it is best to leave them for a few weeks as the taste is more concentrated in them and it will take your taste buds time to get use to them but it is worth persevering as it is nice to have something to chew. Ask your pharmacy to give you a couple of free ones to try.

Piece of advise for all the newbies, u have to buy a milkshake shaker bottle makes the shakes taste soooo much better than using a blender and it's portable so u can use them on the go.

Back