New to Lipotrim

Teamonkey

Hello everyone.
I started on Lipotrim this morning had my first shake for breakfast!!! After reading lots of reviews I decided this might be the one for me. I did slimming world and put weight on!! Ive tried lots of different diets in the past, was going to do literlife but its far too expensive so when a friend told me about Lipotrim thought Id give it a go, I've got a selection of different flavors to try although been told the soup isn't very nice. Looking forward to making some new friends on here to share our journeys. Ive got about 8 stone to loose to be ideal weight so fingers crossed I can pull it off. xxxxxx:)

Hi Teamonkey. Welcome to the forum. I too have tried allsorts of diets over the years including the egg diet! Best of luck for your first week. The longer you can stick with it the easier it will get. If your pharmacy hasn't given you a DVD to watch then go on to the Lipotrim website and watch it on there, it tells you all the do's and don'ts and I think it's definitely worth a watch. Best wishes.

Hey Teamonkey!

Good luck with your start and drink lots of water. Next couple of days are going to be challenging, but it is so worth it to persevere, like BusyMum says, it gets easier the longer you do it. We have a February challenge if you'd like to join us on that thread. Just motivational, no competition but tends to keep me focussed. There are some really lovely people on here who are very supportive. If you're struggling, post and let someone know. Looking forward to your first loss next week, it tends to be a biggie :)

Best wishes from a Teapot called Kay x x x

Hi, hope your first days gone well. Good luck for tomorrow :)

Hey Teamonkey! What a great name :D

The soup is edible these days and as someone mentioned the other day the shakes aren't salty any more.

Happy weight loss :)

Teapot- you have done so well is that all from lipotrim alone? That is amazing? i am on my 6th day and I've followed it 100% so hoping my first weigh in on Monday goes well although I don't feel any lighter yet :-(

Hi EmmyLu

Yes, all done via LT, it's been a godsend. You're nearly at the end of week 1, which is so exciting and sticking to 100% is so worth it. Your reward will be a lovely loss this week!! How much weight are you looking to lose? x x x

Thats excellent. I need to lose 4 stone but this seems impossible , I've been yogo dieting for years and tried various slimming pills so if this works ill be the happiest girl in the world as my self-confidence at the moment is rock bottom
xx

Lipotrim say you should lose a stone a month, so well doable for you. It really does help with self-confidence, and I find it so empowering and most people you tell about it cannot believe you're doing it and are awestruck (my favorite bit ;)) I also weigh in on Mondays and this Monday will be the end of my 18th week. I've still got a fair way to go and look forward to seeing your results, and getting to know you :)

I started at just under 14 stones about 4 years ago, I want to reach 9st something... I've never managed to stick to LT for more than 4-6 weeks...

I still have been happy with the results.

IF you can stick with it then it's not impossible. If you're rubbish like me then it's hard but not impossible :)

Thanks teapot, it's reading success like yours that's making me carry on. Ill be back to report what I lose Monday, good luck to you tomorrow aswell your doing brilliantly.

how are you getting in tea monkey?

Hi Emmy lu, thought I would share my success with you as I also had 4 stone to loose at the start, even though you feel you have a long way to go it's surprising how fast you get there, I'm on my 6th week and have lost 2st 9lb altogether feeling very excited as I'm over half way!! Keep it up ladies the results are well worth it!xx

Well done! That's excellent, I hope I can say that in 6 weeks time I'd be over the moon with that. Do you exercise aswell as I've not done any yet and think it would help if I did, just haven't found the time yet

Well I've had all the good intention and have bought the Gillian Michaels DVD but have to admit its still in the wrapper! So no, I haven't done any excersize at all, you can do it and it does get easier. Just think of the summer and being able to wear a nice summer dress! Good luck.xxx

Thank you good luck to you too :) can't wait for weigh in tomorrow as I have no scales so not hot a clue if I've lost anything or not
xx

Lost 14lb in my first week so happy :)

Just a comment. I use to be friends with Jillian Michael's. She is great at what she does but know that when she goes out to eat every time she makes very wise choices on food. She has a burger without the bun on a salad, never choses fries and doesn't drink booze very often. Her work outs are great! Just know that it's only half of it.

That is some insane weight loss congrats

Thanks everyone, can't wait to lose another stone, everyone's doing fantastic on here well done

Back